Posts by Cili

Here's a first teaser with just a couple profiles from a new Kemper pack that is based on Cameron CCV100 amp.

Just reamped some DI tracks.

I really enjoyed playing this one! And the man behind this amp is a genius...

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers!

The code BF2018 is valid until tomorrow!

And to announce 4 new Kemper packs that are coming soon.

I'm currently, in the bed can't do anything until I get well.

But new packs are gonna be based on:

1. Cameron CCV100
    2. Bogner Ecstasy 100B
    3. Mesa Boogie Roadster
    4. Wizard Modern Classic 50W

I'll try to post some demos asap.

Ecstasy & Roadster packs are done, CCV100 almost and Wizard should be done soon, unless something interrupts me again.

And as always:

"All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with CiliLab KPA Profiles.
    These trademarks are used solely for the purpose of describing a certain amplifier, speaker, mic or pedal during profiling and trying to produce similiar tone with a profile packs."

So, I usually make profiles for the heavier side of music as some of you allready know.

But when I'm in a totallydifferent mood, I make something like this...

Kemper profiles made with Bogner Helios 100W amp, Neve 1037 & UAD Solo 610 mic preamps.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New pack is getting ready!

Short demo of DizL V4 profiles in a rough mix and different styles.

External Content youtu.be

I heard a lot of people "complaining" that they bought profiles from commercial sellers but that those profiles doesn't sound the same as in their demos.

And that is very true!

But the truth is, they do sound the same if the demo clips has no post processing on them!

What makes the biggest difference is your playing!

One of THE MAIN reasons is your right hand, the way you palm mute, pick the strings!

In this clip you can hear 3 different players on the same guitar, with the same pickup and the same pick straight into the same Kemper profile.

EDIT: The guitar used in this clip is Schecter BlackJack Solo with Seymour Duncan SH5 pickup.

So, there's simply NOTHING wrong with your Kemper when you start demoing profiles you bought while expecting them to sound 100% identical like in demo clips. :)

What you think?

I'm just starting to get into home recording with my folks and I alternate between this pack and your 6505 (or 6505+, I'm not sure right now) for my own sound. We didn't play another gig before getting either pack but I'm planning to use one of the 153 profiles live for the next gig (4 weeks to go!). I hope for the mids to cut through well! I'll report back afterwards.

And it's also great fun to fiddle around with it at home ?

Oh, cool!

I use profile 19 from 153 pack live and in the studio last couple of weeks. Just adjust the settings a bit because of live environment. Sometimes FOH has very bad speakers.

This amp is deff. tighter than 6505 or 6505+

Here's new EHV 5153 EL34 Stealth profiles playthrough video.

Fishman Fluence Modern Alnico in the bridge BUT in ACTIVE and PASSIVE mode.

Now, you can hear how "different" pickups can affect the tone of the profile.

So, if you can't get 100% the same sound from demos like this for example, the "problem" is not in the Kemper!

Not to mention the way you play - pick the string - what type of pick you use - string gauge - string height from the pickup or pickup height from the strings etc.

In this clip - Same guitar, same pick, same pickup but with switching to a different voicing...

External Content www.youtube.com