Posts by Khaki_Lackey

Just received mine an hour ago. For those keeping score, my estimated ship date was April 6th but there was a mix up in that I had changed payment methods and got a new order number which caused some confusion.
    More importantly, it appears to be working flawlessly so far. I'm just an hour into it but I have restarted it 3 times and so far, so good.

Well, I got my tracking number and apparently mine will be here Monday! Thank you G-String for your help.
    Mine was scheduled for April 6th but when I changed payment methods the new order number caused some confusion. Good luck to all my brethren still waiting. I feel your pain.

If I were you, I'd mod an old wah, if you've got one lying around. It's very easy, and will give you something very reminiscent of the EP1-KP, especially if you install a momentary switch under the toe. I modded my broken Vox wah in about 30 mins!

Cheese,
    Sam

funny you say that. I have an old Vox wah that I haven't used in years. How does one do the mod and does it require batteries in the pedal to work?
    (I wouldn't think so.) and when did you go from cheers to cheese? :D

If you don't use wah and volume much sounds like you are a good candidate to use one pedal with the wah to volume feature turned on in the KPA.

what is not working for you? Are you using the Kemper remote, different pedalboard setup, going straight to back of KPA?
    thanks
    sean

I plan on using an expression pedal with the remote. (I haven't received the remote yet. Long story.)
    It seems like the wah to volume doesn't work with the mission pedal if I am interpreting @skyhighrocks original post correctly.
    What am I missing? When the wah to volume is activated in the KPA, how does it distinguish between the 2 functions?

Bump! Yo, Skyhigh. How are the 2 dunlops working for you? How do you have the wah set up as far an engaging it? (are you going into the remote or the amp?) I'm really bummed that I can't get one pedal to do wah and volume as I only use wah for one or two songs and I rarely use the volume pedal, so now I have to get two pedals that I will hardly use instead of one. I'm trying to find the most efficient way of doing this.

which is because you had an old and a new order number. we honor your old order, we didn't exclude your new order from the list. our bad.
    gs

Thanks again.
    Just so I understand correctly. This has been fixed? So I am to disregard the new shipping date of May 4th?

Damn dude that sux! I feel for ya. Now with my remote being a useless brick, I'm worried my replacement won't be here for another month. I'm so upset right now and embarrassed I talked up Kemper so much only to have the remote fail in front of some friends of mine.

Have you heard back from support as far as a ship date for the replacement?

Well, the saga continues....

Just got an email from Kemper sales. I was expecting "your remote has shipped!" and a tracking number. What I got was "your shipping schedule is from week 19 May 4th and onward."
    Mind you, my original ship date was April 6th and the reason it's late was an admitted error on Kemper's part. I signed up for the early bird registration on the first day and ordered on Jan. 14th like everybody else who already has theirs.
    I'm officially pissed off now and am sending support a nasty-gram.
    This is unacceptable.

Does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes for an order status to go from "ready to ship" to actually shipping, average? Just curious. I'm a little paranoid since RobT's was stuck in "ready to ship" status for awhile and my transaction seems to be similar to his.

all it boiled down to was a human error, an oversight. so, thank you for bringing this to our attention. you Remote will ship within the next days, you will see the order status change pretty soon.
    best, gs

Thank you for looking into it. I got the email this morning that my order is "ready to ship."

If you're in the US they are coming from Colorado. You know what they legalized. :)

lol

Anyhow..RobT, I feel for you, man. I'm thinking that I'm probably headed down the same path. I was scheduled for Aril 6th and my order hasn't even been processed yet. I've got a ways to go before I even get to "ready to ship" purgatory.

Thanks for the recommendation. I watched it yesterday afternoon. It was a great way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon. It was a really well made film.

give yourself + others a favor and unwind. it says "April 6th onwards" and your's will not arrive on monday. and i can confirm that the "trend" of things being early is not always true because it was developed on so little data that must be blurred. yes, you can get lucky and receive your Remote early but there is no guarantee to do so.
    really, we're doing everything we can to make everybody happy here. happy eastern!
    gs

All I have to go on is this thread. Everyone in the thread got theirs early with the exception of two people, and one of those was RobT who is getting his several weeks late because of a mistake. The smile at the end of my post was to indicate that I'm not upset, although it is frustrating being one of the few unlucky ones. I got a later ship date than most, and I'm not getting mine early (like most on the forum appear to be.) I ordered on Jan. 14th like everyone else, so I'm sure you can see why it's a little irritating. But hey, worse things have happened to better people than me.
    Happy Easter.

Well, unless a miracle happens, I will not be getting my remote by April 6th (my estimated ship date.) I'm aware that the email says on or after April 6th, but watching people with the same date get there's for weeks now, has been somewhat frustrating. I've been patient, but my patience in starting to wear thin.

The main point of this post is to inform my fellow forum members that the trend of the remotes arriving ahead of schedule is apparently over. I don't think it's just me, either.
    I think there are a handful of other April 6th folks who are getting hosed as well.
    I will officially become irritated on Monday. When someone with a later date gets theirs I will upgrade my irritation to pissed and throw a childlike tantrum. It should be entertaining to you all! :D