Posts by tntent

You use a TRS cable from the DVP3 in to one of the expression inputs on the back of the KPA. Guitar cable goes from the guitar into the input on the front of KPA. See, as Ingolf said, no tone suck, as there's no audio going through the DVP3 (it's functioning as an expression pedal, controlling volume in the KPA. Volume can be set up to work at different stages of the signal chain. Read the manual for specifics).

Cheers,
    Sam

Thanks Sam I thought so but I wanted to know if it was possible this way with single trs. Sounds like I can even control where in the signal chain.. Everyone on this forum is always helpful even when noons ask silly questions in wrong forums

I would be interested in reports on two things here.. The dvp3 seems like it has a nice sweep and feel. I like the passive idea as well. Can anyone comment if they perceive any tone suck .. How is it connected to KPA? I am still using uno 4 kemper and would likely use straight from guitar to KPA. How else could I use trs as to avoid tone suck ?

Hi ! I love this rig , sounds so cool on my gear and most of my guitars.

I'm having hard time to guess what's "Head strung" reference.

BTW new namins conventions are a pain in the ass !! but they are actually funny.

I agree

Considering doing a version of this mod but a few questions I'm hoping you can help with..
    Will passive pedals like DVP3 work this way without actual audio signal going through ? Seems the mission pedals come both ways? Ideally I would like to do this in a manner that allows me to upgrade to remote later and still use these pedals and put back fcb. So,I would like to mount to the fcb.. Any pics with pedal tops removed ?reccomendations between mission Anne dvp for these specific purpose .

i would love to see the kemper be able to switch from one delay ie a heavy dotted 8th to another more standard analogue in one press. This could apply to reverb as well. As many signals have at least a basic delay and or reverb. It would be great if they could be layered in the dedicated slots with option to toggle or on off with button press.. This also solves some of the lack of slots and multi delay. Currently if using a heavy delay or reverb you must create an entire new rig to change only this or turn off to a completely dry signal

I think it would be nice of kemper to unlock the looper via midi with a definitive officially unsupported clause. I'm confident the folks at uno f kemper could offer a new chipset supporting this as they have done with beat scanner..., this would be a mutually beneficial arrangement with a small company who was the almost the only game in town for dedicated foot control supporting kemper... Uno4kemper sells more chips. All are happy. I would like to own a remote some day but not going to happen or not based on looper... Based on cash vs the Need.. I can buy a chip for looper integration vs seperate though.

The main outs are not independently adjustable volume wise but you could have monitor out and xlr to foh and adjust volume on the fly from mute.. you would have to use stereo xlr for monitor purposes though or get back from foh.... IF you insist on a seperated channel

im curious if any big sky owners out there using it with the kemper and controlling it via midi ? Anyone using fcb and uno 4 kemper ? Anyone know how this could be incorporated ? Currently only have a blue sky which I love but no midi. If I sold it and acquired big sky. I'm wondering if I could set it up to turn on loop and say go to a favorite on big sky via uno 4 kemper with one of stomps

tntent - Wow! Such an innovative approach to curing the FCB1010's ills.
    Although I'm handy enough to tackle this, sad to say I probably won't being implementing this due to the following:
    1) The Remote now being in distribution mode
    2) The additional advantages of better expression pedal options/feel over the standard FCB1010 pedals
    3) All the other seamless features the Remote will bring

Still... it's the best Behringer mod I've seen to date. Bravo on such a great find an your innovation.

thanks for the kind words. The biggest thing left in comparison to the remote is your #2 although I find mine is not that bad with the update to the taper adjustment. Also analogue pedal incorporation would be great but I'm not sure how well the remote will do this either..
    i thought by the time I buy the remote, two pedals for expression, a board to put them together of some sort plus an easy transport method and case, I'm in for a lot more $ than the uno4kemper...
    maybe one day...

im with you.... Thing is I can buy about 40 professional studio made amps I may have never never even played otherwise for what I would have spent on some decent quality tubes..... That's not even getting into the whole NOS nostalgia..

[quote='Ingolf','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18735-HOW-TO-COPY-ALL-EFFECTS-FROM-ONE-AMP-TO-ANOTHER/?postID=202645&#post202645']You could also make a preset from your favourite FX and stomp configuration and retrieve that in another rig.[/quote
    Ingolf , since this has become like a navigating your kemper for dummies(me) tutorial .. Would you care to explain how to do this ? It's not getting into my thick head. How would I make such a preset without an amp or in other words an entire rig ?