Posts by Monkey_Man

Well done Monkey! A pinned thread I can support, too.

Preference moved accordingly.

+1 for pinned thread. Great info and thank you for compiling it all MM!

Hey, no worries man; I've got nothing better to do anyway.

Added you to "Pinned" tally.

-------------------------------------------

Tally so far:

For Discrete Thread
    Gary
    Gianfranco

For Discrete, Pinned Thread
    Harry
    Kulle
    Netheravon
    Paul
    Sam Brox, (by a mod?)
    whippinpost91850

Against Discrete Thread
    dpeters95

Kemper Wah-settings List

Yes!

I seem to recall something having been said (warning about the simultaneous thing) on the actual download page itself, 'Loogie. Either way, I've a strong feeling the information's right there somewhere.

Good call mate; I'd forgotten about that.

So... you've definitely got the DrumKitPresets folder's contents in there too, and the licenses at the root level?

Hey, if it's any consolation it was 3 months before I heard a single hit after buying the VI, so hopefully you'll do a whole lot better than I.

It'll be something simple; the feedback I've heard around the forums hasn't focussed on issues running the plugin or glitches, so I assume it's pretty solid, man. This is why I think it's reasonable to expect basic questions from support. When you provided the file paths, were they complete / detailed? Could it be that support saw that aspect of your submission but needed more info? The fact that you were asked in the first place makes me wonder if it could well be something very basic related to that.

Just for beer and skittles you could try copying the whole SSD4 folder to another drive, or even your desktop if you've the room, re-specifying the path and seeing if they'll then load... if you'd like to try something while you wait for Monday.

Let's stay human and not perfect - Harry

Impossible! I hear you, Harry. ;)

I'm for a locked settings thread as well. So count me in

Done, Whippin'Boy... I mean, Whippin'Bro'! :D

Who made the:
    Bob Weir?
    I had to change it, cause it has a very late action if the guitar-volume (humbucker) is not full at 10. Maybe the Wah is for a particular sound (EMG, Shaddows?). Could this be checked again?

Well that's the only thing with the touch wah: it depends on the output level of the guitar;)

I take it this is sorted then? If not, I could place Kulle's alternative settings straight after it.

Also, I'll see if I can determine who wrote it. OK, I've used this opportunity to scour the entire thread and insert all the credits I can find. This one's by flyingheelhook. ;)

I wonder if it could be archived as a conventional, non-touch-wah preset. Hmm... I tell you what, I'll post it that way anyway, with the touch setting at a popular value.

Done! Thank you, Kulle, and well done mate.

LOL

Just store the thread's address if they don't make it a sticky. You can save the page as an entry of your browser's bookmarks manager, or just save the txt string (for this thread it would be similar to need help setting up your Wah in the Profiler? do you own a rare Wah? let me know.) in any editor\clipboard\notewriter. You'll be able to paste it back and retrieve the thread wherever it has been buried down :)

Thanks GB. I'm not worried about accessing or storing the link; that's one thing this landlubber can do. :D

My concern is only for our fellow Kemperites, and their ability to locate the list. I'm just a punk with toilet water behind his ears, and I matter not! :D

Tally so far:

For Discrete Thread
    Gianfranco
    Kulle
    Gary

For Discrete, Pinned Thread
    Harry
    Sam Brox, (by a mod?)
    Paul
    whippinpost91850

Against Discrete Thread
    dpeters95

Updated the settings list:

Added CAE MC404 by Kulle Wumpenteich
    Added Eltzejupp's (Frank) Wah Settings, Posted Elsewhere and Shared by Sharry (Harry) - somehow missed by everyone
    Corrected spelling errors.
    Added various authors' comments
    Reordered some sets for type grouping
    Restructured comments for grammatical correctness
    Added and / or renamed alternate sets, and highlighted minor tweaks to originals in blue
    Credited all sets except for 535Q (Option I), which I can't find having scanned the thread three times. Prsgary said, when he shared them, "The 535Q position 1 settings someone else had posted were...".

His post: Jun 24th 2015

At this point I'm almost convinced the settings were either deleted or appeared in a different thread.

Still to do:
    Alphabetical listing, but some reordering done today.

------------------------------------
    Kemper Wah-settings List

Ah... a table - yeah, I gotcha, Harry.

The problem with them is that, IMHO, if you're looking at a screen and then your KPA, going back and forth whilst entering the parameters, it's easy to lose track of which line you're looking at. With the new, condensed way I've done the list, each set of settings appears as a neat little cluster below a "bold" title.

On the link-in-signature thing, I absolutely need the 3 lines I'm already using, and I was told by a mod to trim its height down (was 5 lines). Since compacting it I've done my best to ignore the sometimes-ridiculous sizes of other members' signatures; I don't want to feel as if I was singled out for the "transgression".

Still sweatin' on which line I could sacrifice, but it might be an idea for those of us who have the space in our signatures to place the link there; it'd make the settings all-the-more accessible to noobs and other members alike.

Thank you for going to all that trouble to illustrate what a table is, brother! Much appreciated, Harry.

EDIT:
    Line sacrificed in sig. Wah-settings link added.

Kemper Wah-settings List

Aahh... now I understand it. That totally explains everything. :D

:S?(:|?(8|

@Monkey_Man See the picture, all the way down on the left side - just click on it and outputs will stay the same.
    [Blocked Image: https://dawfreak.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/mixer.jpg]

"Oh my God" I said slowly to myself. How could I have missed that?

Awesome! Thank you KoMa! :thumbup:

Anthony, let's check what's in your SSD4Library folder. I have all the expansions, so whatever you've got, this should be applicable:

Root level:
    The license file for each expansion as well as for SSD4

... and the following folders:

DrumKitPresets
    01 SSD 4 Presets.lib
    Bendeth Presets.lib
    Blackbird Presets.lib
    CLA Presets.lib
    Terry Presets.lib
    User.lib

DrumLibraryData
    Blackbird.lib
    Chris Lord-Alge.lib
    David Bendeth.lib
    SSD 4 Classic Signature.lib
    SSD 4 Classic Vol.1.lib
    SSD 4 Classic Vol.2.lib
    SSD 4 Deluxe.lib
    SSD 4 Electronic.lib
    Terry Date.lib

Grooves
    SSD Classic Grooves.lib
    SSD Deluxe Grooves.lib
    Stuart Hudson.lib

IOMaps
    Bendeth_Standard.iom
    default_map.iom
    SSD4_to_Abbey_Road.iom
    SSD4_to_Addictive.iom
    SSD4_to_Alesis_DM10.iom
    SSD4_to_BFD.iom
    SSD4_to_Jamstix.iom
    SSD4_to_Roland_TD20.iom
    SSD4_to_SSD4_Standard.iom
    SSD4_to_Superior.iom
    SSD4_to_Yamaha_DTX500.iom
    SSD4_to_Yamaha_DTX900.iom
    SSD4_to_Yamaha_DTXplorer.iom
    Terry_Standard.iom

OneShotSamplesData
    Empty in my case

Thank you, dahla! Will take care of this soon, if not now.

Great Idea :thumbup:
    Would be very helpfull . Would be great also for effect presets!

BTW: If it would have a form like a Table then ist would be easy to read , to compare.and to find because of no small talk :rolleyes:

Harry, if I create a thread it'll always be the first post, so it'd at least be easy to find.

I'm thinking of condensing the parameters by removing the spacings between lines. I used them initially 'cause I thought it'd help prevent folks from losing their places whilst manually copying them across to their KPAs. As the list grows 'though, any benefits derived from that initiative give way more and more to the utility of perhaps its' being easier to navigate after condensation.

Good luck translating / understanding that, matey! :D I just couldn't express that one in the manner in which I usually talk to you; sorry mate!

Also, I might present them in alphabetical order rather than order of appearance; that would help with your other concern, Harry, about comparing / finding stuff. For now 'though, as there are only a dozen or so, I'll leave that aspect of things alone.

Lastly, I don't know what a "Table" is Harry, other than something that's capable of supporting a KPA.

GianfrancBro', please elucidate. You're speaking hieroglyphics to a landlubber, matey.

Updated the settings list with Cantrell by dahla
    Revised and corrected all update comments and links posted so far.
    Condensed parameter listings for overall neatness and ease of scanning by eye.

Kemper Wah-settings List