Posts by spazmatron

I had some issues with my Mark V profiling it. Friedman BE100 profiles are easy to manipulate and sound amazing. I like them better then the mark V head I had and look at Sinmix profiles. They are incredible for heavier rock/metal/prog eq-ing

Any word if Kemper plans on looking into this for future releases? I've read allot of posts with people having the same issue. I'm still seeing the problem with the latest 4.0.6 but its allot better then it was in previous releases. Its usable for live but the studio I might have to go with a real wah not sure yet. Kemper support looked at my backup and was unable to reproduce. To me it looks like an issue with communication between the remote and the kemper maybe an Ethernet booster would help? Im using the stock ethernet cable, restored defaults, re-set factory settings, Slimmed down the amount of rigs I have from 500 to 250 and tried all kinds of suggestions. It only seems to happen the first time I select the preset. If I move the wah around before playing it goes away but if I just switched to that preset for the first time the problem occurs. The response for the first couple of wah / expression pedal movements lags.

I run into the same interface. Try going out from XLR straight into some studio monitors or from the kemper xlr out to the 2i2 then out of the software into some good monitors like KRK's or something like that. Try SinMix profiles (http://www.sinmix.pl/) they are sick!!! If you arent cutting in the mix add the rythem EQ into the X spot and try either the green scream or another eq out front using some tips from here. http://foobazaar.com/wiki/inde…er_KPA_Core_Tone_Tweaking Turn the mids up and the bass down! Adding the EQ in the loop and in front made a huge difference. Also turn the definition down if its 10 to like 9.1. I use an xotic EP booster in the front of the kemper all the time like I did with my tube amps and that helps even more.

Fits perfectly into a rack screw hole I used the bottom right hole by the input and used an angled george L cable connector. Planet Waves is to large to fit into the screw hole. The cable is a little over a foot. I'm going from the Shure GLXD4 into an Xotic EP Booster out to the front input of the kemper. \m/

One thing I miss that morphing changed was when Im on bank one and click effect button II to switch a phaser on I could click button 1 again and the phaser would go back off again. Now I guess I need to make it so it morphs to the phaser being off when I hit 1 again?

Does anyone know if Kemper plans on fixing the display lag problem in a future release? Every once and a while now I notice a lag on the expression pedal connected to the remote too. Not as bad as it was in previous releases but it happens every now and then.

Correct. Using passive pickups. Ibanex RG prestige and tonezone pickups. I noticed a little bit more clarity and the signal is allot cleaner. It was pretty clean before but I didn't realize that it could make a difference like this. I would say just run a cable to the front and a/b you will see the difference.

Rack mounted there is no way to run a cable to the front of the amp since I have an ep pedal and wireless in the back. Is it a big difference? Enough to route a hole in the rack to send the cable to the front?

Have any of you noticed with 4.0.6 the Kemper takes allot longer too boot. Both guitarist updated to 4.0.6 and we are noticing a slower boot time then version 3.x

You said you lowered the db to -20 on the transmitter? I thought it should be set to 0. Lowering it to -20 might be causing the dead battery characteristic not sending enough signal to the line in