Posts by SuckerFreeGear

Thanks for the review.

This is just the CCV 800 profile so we do plan on putting out a CCV profile of one of Mark's pre-production amps. I'm currently working on relaunching the amp line with Mark. I hope my post ok with the mods, I really am not trying to spam just clarify some information.

I just want to point one thing out about the Fractal products and their Cameron CCV "program" or model. Those were done without Mark's knowledge/permission by his old business partners and when Mark found out about it he had actually attempted to contact Fractal to give them more information to make the models sound even better than they were. He was quickly brushed off by the customer support people when he called by phone and told to send an E-mail and wait for a response like any other customer would, they didn't care that he was an amp maker and was already one of the programs(not to mention most popular) on Fractal's AxeFX.

I understand certain people thinking they deserve VIP treatment is unjust but this was an amp maker/designer calling your business attempting to make your product better and getting brushed off the same as a new customer.

Also Mark does not approve of Salvation mods or their Camerock module. He advises anyone who is looking to get his tone to stay away from that brand since they have no permission to use his likeness or design.

My updated description:

"UPDATE PLEASE READ!!!!! This is not an actual amplifier! This is a Kemper profile of this amplifier. I didn't think I could make my description any clearer but people from time to time buy a profile from me thinking they will get an actual amplifier! I am serious and now I have to send a confirmation E-mail before I send the profile out to make sure people understand this. If you don't know what a Kemper or profile or Kemper profile is please Google it. Also people please use common sense before making a purchase, how could I or anyone for that matter afford to sell you a 100 watt amplifier with tubes, mod by Mark Cameron, transformers, cabinet, wood and metal for this price? It's impossible, I am actually disappointed in humanity globally that I have to write this as it's not just an American problem but people from across the developed world have thought they could get this physical amp for the advertised price. I also assume people won't read this and still order this amp profile from me and I will be forced to give them a refund when a 4000 dollar amp somehow never shows up at their door."

Do you by chance have a link to that thread or a link to the fiasco? I'm interested to see what happened.

You know as an American I really thought this was an American customer phenomenon only since our public schools are abysmal but a few of the customers thinking they were getting an amp for 33 to 40 dollars were actually from the UK and other parts of the world. So in case anyone was wondering it's not an exclusively American thing.

From now on, I will be sending a confirmation E-mail that you know you just ordered a Kemper profile and not a real amp and then I will E-mail the profile. I have at least once a month someone buy a profile thinking they are getting a REAL amplifier. I am serious, I thought there is no way I could make the listing anymore clearer but I guess not. Someone a few days ago bought one and is demanding a tracking number now.

If you want to avoid this just in the Paypal note put I know this is a profile go ahead and send it tom me.

Sneak peak of our next profile. It's Going to be Mark's Jose High and Lo Gain mod in a 1969 Superbass. This Superbass is pretty much a plexi other than it has a metal faceplate but everything else about it is plexi down to the laydown transformer.

Best sounding amp I have ever owned and never thought I would get back. It originally was found in Germany and it had a Jose Master installed by Reinhold Bogner. Mark than just added his Jose mod to it and left Reinhold's work as well. It's a combination of a Cameron/Bogner mod.

If anyone is interested in buying Marks Modern mod profile you can get it before we officially release it by E-mailing me direct or messaging me here. It's a single profile and I'll do it for 22 dollars. Whne we officially release it it will be around 25 dollars or maybe more.

Its a 2204 JCM800 with a Modern mod. Just search Mark Cameron Modern mod on youtube as I don't currently even have clips of the amp or the profile right now.

Thanks for the offer. One big thing I like about the Kemper is not having to fall into the IR rabbit hole. I play through an FRFR rig so I want cabs included in the profiles I use. It may be the "wrong" way to look at it but it's the way I process the situation.

No worries. We will be doing cab profiles, studio and merged stuff in the future so if you want to hold out and see what we come up with no worries. I'm here in case you got questions about our current offering. I usually post as soon as we offer new stuff on this forum.

Nevermind was going to delete my post because of the post above but I really want to know how stating having more bass and no artifacting in the higher frequencies is really offensive and backhanded bashing while Webb's profles do not have the low frequencies our profile does and some artifacting in the higher frequencies.

Mark likes Webb's profile either way.

If I am a bad person for stating this then so be it. I guess if someone gives something away they can't have someone critique their profile even if they made the actual amp.

I apologize I was out of line.

These profiles are pretty cashy, imo; considering they are direct profiles only. Unless I am wrong about that part. I dig keeping profile overload to a minimum, but when you can get 10-15 profiles from other vendors for $15; um...one profile for $40 really better kick my butt. My 2cents and all that.

Just let me know, buy it and don't like it I'll give you a refund but if I give a refund I would like a reason why you didn't like it.

Hey Webb,

Send me a private message here or on RT when you have a chance, I owe you a profile or (pack) whenever you have a chance.

Edited by me to remove "offensive opinion"

Edited again to add I'm putting back my "offensive opinion" and post because I stand by it. I'm sorry if "my profile has more bass and the other profile has some digital artifacting in the higher frequencies is something unethical or mean or offensive thing to say." also not to mention people have bashed my profile in this thread.

If you guys want to know Mark Cameron was really impressed with Webb's profiles, I'm being honest here but if you compare ours you get a lot more bass frequencies that just aren't there with Webb's profile. Also in the highs you can hear some weird digital artifacting thing going on, especially during bends. Like for example the inturlude to Metallica's "Orion" or AiC "Whale and WASP" or just a solo or song with the bends in the higher top part of the fretboard, play that with Webb's profile and then ours (if you have it) you can hear what we're talking about. Mark thinks it's not that bad and you can just play through it.

Either way Mark Cameron himself thinks Webb did a great job. Best way I can summarize in my own words is with ours you get more bass frequencies and just more bass in general and there is no weird digital artifacting going on when you make bends in the higher part of the fretboard.

Bottom line Mark Cameron gives Webb's profile his thumbs up.

Would still like to hear these with a better recording...i know it's a tricky thing to capture exactly the "in the room" sound with mic's though.

I do have some more clips of the Aldrich some people did for me I will post.

We're just so busy that I don't have time to go back and record clips of already released profiles. If anyone wants to do one I would be forever grateful if you posted it here.

In the future I will see what I can do for future releases.

Mods, I don't want to break any rules and you can lock the previous thread, I wanted to start a new thread for this. I hope that's ok.

We are offering a brand new profile pack of a one off amp Mark just did for a customer. This is an 80's JCM800 that was completely gutted and turned into an all point to point CCV, 2 channel amp.

We made profiles of both channels, High gain, mid gain and clean sound. In all you get 5 profiles!

First person to post in this thread as usual gets this profile pack for free.

Available for purchase now here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/322677560379?

Price goes up next week. Get it now for 33 dollars.

First time customer of ours I will offer a special deal, you get the Aldrich, Pumpkin pack and this pack for a 100 dollars. Just message me direct here for payment info.

Clips here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just wanted to say thank you Ash.

A lot of people would rather talk trash and say we are BS artists instead of actually giving our profile a chance.

Also like I stated before we did listen to feedback so when we do put something out we want it to be good.

I hope to have some cab and merged profiles in the future but we won't put anything out we feel is just "average" or "sub-par"

Thanks again to everyone who has supported us.