Posts by SuckerFreeGear

First thing is the profile pack of the Ocean + is not going on sale tonight, there is just too much work to get it ready for sale by tonight, hoping tomorrow

As for the cab thing, we're working on it. Mark just doesn't like the way it sounds right now. We are experimenting with some new PA's and an Atomic Wedge we just got. That's all I can say at the moment, when we do finally release them Mark wants them to be the best or one of the best not just average.

This is just a rough sneak peak, took me a few minutes to throw together these clips. Just wanted to show you guys real quick all the settings of this amazing amp. FYI that is Mark Cameron playing and he apologies for it, he had no idea I was actually filming while he was noodling. I told him his playing was great...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For the Aldrich listing I already changed the wording and pics to clearly show its a Kemper, I really don't know what else to do. By the way this guy just responded to me on Ebay in German. I have no idea what he is saying... Obviously this guy can't speak or read English. I mean I could list the items on US and UK Ebay and stop international listings, in the meantime I am getting a website up so I won't have to really soley on Ebay.

If there is a member here who can speak fluent Portuguese, can you help me communicate to this guy what I sell. I am serious and I will give you a profile or profile pack of your choice if you can help me.

Just message me here.

Please don't say you can speak the language but really can't and use Google translate to send the message thinking its an easy way to get a free profile off of me, lol.

Got to tell you guys a story about a current on going issue regarding the sale of one of my CCV800 profiles.

So some guy from Portugal buys the profile in September. I e-mail him the profile pack. Month later he E-mails me asking where is his amp. I said it's a profile, I think he misunderstood, I will refund him if he wants.

He replies he will wait so I let the issue go, hoping he forgets or realizes he made an error. So last night I get an E-mail asking what's going on with his amp. I said sorry I think you misunderstood and I went ahead and just refunded him via Paypal.

The guy goes and rebuys the profile and resends the money to me and starts and whole new transaction. I message him asking if there is another person that knows English well that can translate or explain my messages or listing to him. He replies that he understands clearly and he wants his amp.

I don't know what to do at this point...

Just wanted to give you guys these two profiles for no charge. These were considered "rejects" by us for "Commercial sale" not that they are rejects by any means, it just means we did not think they were good enough to charge people money for.

The profile is what it is and does high gain very well. This is not the same profile or profiles of the same amp we offer commercially for 24 dollars.

These two particular profiles... the EQ is not very adjustable on the Kemper, its just meant for straight plug and play high gain awesome. The commercial version you can actually adjust the mids, highs and lows without it turning into a digital mess.

Let me know what you guys think.

It's free, it's straight plug and play Cameron high gain awesomeness. If you want versatility please look at our commercially available profile packs.

They are titled "Modern 1" and "Modern 2" by SuckerFreeGear

Edited to add, this is my first time uploading to the exchange so if you guys are having any difficulty or I screwed up somewhere let me know. Thanks in advance.

I got to say that very few people are fortunate enough to own two of Mark Cameron's amps and be able to run them together as well. It goes with the entire sex with twins analogy. Doug Aldrich and John Norum were some of the players that ran two of Mark's amps at the same time for a huge live as well as recorded tone.

This is interesting and as soon as I have access to another Kemper I would like to hear what two of our (Cameron and I) profiles sound like ran at the same time.

Technology is still pretty amazing when you think about it. Cost wise you would be well over 8 grand trying to run comparable amps like this at the same time. With a Kemper or actually two it's a fraction of that cost.

I hope you can post clips sometime soon Ash, would love to hear them.

Great J!, really looking forward to more my friend, they are all totally unique to other rigs, ask any one who bought em :)

Ash

Thanks for the endorsement, Ash.

I know we take a long time to get new ones out but we don't release ANYTHING till Mark Cameron gives me the go ahead. He will not allow me to release or sell anything with his name on it till he is happy with it which sometimes... takes time.