2 kempers one RM/one laptop working ok so far

• Guys if you have any Q's for me let me know, i am running 2 kempers BOTH plugged into ONE RM/lap top
    running Winshit sorry Win 10 .

Both the profilers rig content and performances appear okay so far in RM, yes both on bottom ...
    i can access both through the laptop okay
    yes the rigs appear instant in both profilers when i click in RM.

What else can i say to make this post useful, well shit man i dont know, do you have any Q's or need me to try any thing?
    I dont do Beta sorry, i learned my lesson the hard way many times before, so i can only test the latest OS in the profiler /RM

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hello my Friend!, okay ill try tomorrow with performance, i have one of Ferro's performances that you recommend for me, so far YES you can load different rigs in the 2nd kemper, i used to use a USB switch so i switch on kemper 1 and kemper 2 via usb switch, now i just say F it..i unplug the usb cable when i want to do this.

Only way so far i have found do do this is via cable /switch is that what you mean?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Good news my brother, @Monkey_Man YES!! check attached, now you have to name both profilers the same...
    @Sharry Yes i managed to copy and paste a performance from one profiler to another , i thought i could drag and drop, did not work, just right click copy, then go into the 2nd profiler click paste

MAGIC volia!!

Any more request just let me know :)

Ash

• I Prob could rename them brother but I want an identical 2nd kemper with the same rigs so I can run the same favorites on both at once , like having sex with twins :D

Lately I have been experimenting with 2 different rigs in each of the profilers, for example @SuckerFreeGear

J's absolute killer pumpkin and Aldrich 1.03 run together with 2 stereo FRFR cabs and the mimiq, the sound is like an ARENA and the stereo ping pongs and sustain ooow , I used to think the same 2 rigs in each were thick as me on beer and were the ducks nuts, soon as I load 2 different rigs (like a MESA II+/ENLG savage etc) it's like really having 2 different guitar players and as soon as I run that tc electronic mimic I cream my jeans man..the sound is EVERY WHERE...if you can imagine that...

I gotta get that set up down to your place one day brother, I have heard 2 amps before many times but there is really some thing special here with 2 STEREO FRFR's and the stereo mimic effect just makes me want to play and drink beer until I die....basically the sound FAR surpasses just playing 2 amp...the Mission stereo cabs sound BETTER than just 2 amps with 2 cabs...

So easy to control with RM...I really wish you guys could have this set up
    I really do man, I have always been like that, never selfish
    Maybe one day we can record them and show the people

Ash

Edited 3 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Thanks man.

Yeah, I see how it's convenient for you that both Kempers reflect each other and that the naming therefore doesn't matter.

If you'd told me you were running the same Rigs in stereo I would always have said to not do that. I mean, if you really want separation and ear candy, they's gotta be different, man, as it seems you've found out.

Same thing applies with other instruments, even synth patches.

• I think i have gotten away with the same rigs sounding okay so far because of the Mimiq (tightness and dry knobs makes it slightly off so its like having a second guitarist).

Some rigs seem to just Gel i dont know , il have to show you what i mean one day, but there is magic in mixing Rigs your 100% right.
    I forgot to mention that i am keeping this version of RM encase any updates make the 2 profilers act screwy...So far not one crash or clash, both profilers performances load and play fine and its instant appear via instant click.

Cant speak for Mac as i run /windblows.
    Its almost like RM does not care there is another profiler there.

Ash

• I got to say that very few people are fortunate enough to own two of Mark Cameron's amps and be able to run them together as well. It goes with the entire sex with twins analogy. Doug Aldrich and John Norum were some of the players that ran two of Mark's amps at the same time for a huge live as well as recorded tone.

This is interesting and as soon as I have access to another Kemper I would like to hear what two of our (Cameron and I) profiles sound like ran at the same time.

Technology is still pretty amazing when you think about it. Cost wise you would be well over 8 grand trying to run comparable amps like this at the same time. With a Kemper or actually two it's a fraction of that cost.

I hope you can post clips sometime soon Ash, would love to hear them.

• This is true J, i feel very fortunate that YOU are here too doing these amps justice , the great community and of cause the ability to have 2 kempers with 2 stereo /FRFR cabs. Be careful the twins take a lot of your energy brother :D

Sure I still gotta get a good audio interface and get some help with recording for you guys, just wanna make sure I do it justice, having 2 stereo cabs going at once is just killer killer I didn't say that twice :D

Am saving up for my audio interface will try and upload soon :)

Ash

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().