New Official Mark Cameron CCV800 Marshall profile pack with clean

• I remember Lassie when he had the 50$ profile up on ebay, some one emailed him expecting the VH4 head for 50$ lol, they even complained to Ebay he had to email every one... Thats a 3 grand head.

You could put it in CAPITAL LETTERS, you will still get the dumb asses....
    Too much refined sugar = Brain fog ;)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Do you by chance have a link to that thread or a link to the fiasco? I'm interested to see what happened.

You know as an American I really thought this was an American customer phenomenon only since our public schools are abysmal but a few of the customers thinking they were getting an amp for 33 to 40 dollars were actually from the UK and other parts of the world. So in case anyone was wondering it's not an exclusively American thing.

• My updated description:

"UPDATE PLEASE READ!!!!! This is not an actual amplifier! This is a Kemper profile of this amplifier. I didn't think I could make my description any clearer but people from time to time buy a profile from me thinking they will get an actual amplifier! I am serious and now I have to send a confirmation E-mail before I send the profile out to make sure people understand this. If you don't know what a Kemper or profile or Kemper profile is please Google it. Also people please use common sense before making a purchase, how could I or anyone for that matter afford to sell you a 100 watt amplifier with tubes, mod by Mark Cameron, transformers, cabinet, wood and metal for this price? It's impossible, I am actually disappointed in humanity globally that I have to write this as it's not just an American problem but people from across the developed world have thought they could get this physical amp for the advertised price. I also assume people won't read this and still order this amp profile from me and I will be forced to give them a refund when a 4000 dollar amp somehow never shows up at their door."

• just bought the pack. Looking forward to receiving it soon!

Not sure how people are getting confused by the product, it is spelled out pretty clearly.

Thanks for your purchase I see I don't need to send you a confirmation E-mail either since you obviously are not only smart but a returning customer so I guess that makes you twice as smart as the general public. :D

• Hi J/ALL

@LasseLammert will tell you , he had to send us all an email telling us about EBAY and the DUMB ASSES making life difficult (so was not a thread my brother) They make my EX blond girlfriend look like Einstein and me on beer seem smart :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Great J!, really looking forward to more my friend, they are all totally unique to other rigs, ask any one who bought em :)

Ash

• Great J!, really looking forward to more my friend, they are all totally unique to other rigs, ask any one who bought em :)

Ash

Thanks for the endorsement, Ash.

I know we take a long time to get new ones out but we don't release ANYTHING till Mark Cameron gives me the go ahead. He will not allow me to release or sell anything with his name on it till he is happy with it which sometimes... takes time.

• I just played a gig this past Friday using your Aldrich profile. Just ran direct to FOH utilizing a cab from Til's CabLab and Camplifier 290 to a Marshall 1960A cab for my own stage monitoring purposes. Quite pleased, I was. Lots of compliments from the sound guy and a number of folks in the audience - even a tube snob or two that I knew personally!

• I was going to update this thread to let you guys now that the actual CCV800 is for sale but someone already hit the buy it now a few hours after it was listed. Sold for 4400 dollars.

ETA it was sold by a third party, a former customer of Mark's not us.

• What a sucker, they could have just bought the amp from you for $33. ;)

• Yup Try Frank and Lars 1960AV merged Cab
    (Deadlight studio formerly tonehammar)
    absolutely kills it on FRFR.

Ash

• The currently available profiles are direct.
    We will have studio and merged along with cab profiles as soon as Mark says they are good enough. So far the directs have been outstanding.

Excellent, I mostly use Direct profiles so this is perfect. Many thanks!!!

• Got to tell you guys a story about a current on going issue regarding the sale of one of my CCV800 profiles.

So some guy from Portugal buys the profile in September. I e-mail him the profile pack. Month later he E-mails me asking where is his amp. I said it's a profile, I think he misunderstood, I will refund him if he wants.

He replies he will wait so I let the issue go, hoping he forgets or realizes he made an error. So last night I get an E-mail asking what's going on with his amp. I said sorry I think you misunderstood and I went ahead and just refunded him via Paypal.

The guy goes and rebuys the profile and resends the money to me and starts and whole new transaction. I message him asking if there is another person that knows English well that can translate or explain my messages or listing to him. He replies that he understands clearly and he wants his amp.

I don't know what to do at this point...