Posts by SuckerFreeGear

Hi! Is there any sound demo that's not from camera? Also I'm interested in how many profiles for 60$?

Cheers

You get the "pumpkin"profile pack and the Aldrich profile for a total of five profile.

Here is another video of the Aldrich profile done by another member of this forum:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is one I got through one of my contacts in Japan. This is probably the rarest JV series Fender Squire ever made. That is a factory EVH stripe paintjob. I took a quick pic with the strings off as I was taking it apart to get shots of the neck pocket and cavities to further investigate and for proof this was a factory EVH Fender Squire. Neck and body dates are from 82.

In fact the pickups, knobs and electronics are ALL original and still have the original factory solder in place. I was blown away, this is an amazing piece.

I'm back and all profiles have been sent out.

Sale ends in two days then the price goes up to 33.00 dollars.

Also we got another profile coming up next week. A really cool one off amp we call the "CCV800" it's pretty much a gutted JCM800 turned into a CCV with all point to point internals. We even did a profile of the clean channel.

We will have clips and more info next week.

Bought it, but can't try it out until next week, as I am away.

Wishing my holiday away now.

Great to have you back here, I thought you were never coming back.

Ok I just "shipped" it.

Thanks for the business and comments. I know you will love it.

Just wanted to let anyone know who is ordering I will be traveling from the 10th to the 12th of this month and I maybe in areas with spotty service so there maybe a delays in getting your profile packs sent. Worst case scenario is all orders being sent when I get back on the 13th.

My normal policy is that I send all orders within 24 hours but usually I get them sent much quicker than that.

I was working on a few things with Mark including working on relaunching the real amp line. He wanted to focus entirely on that and it took some convincing from not only me but others to keep doing the Kemper stuff because it sounded so good when he profiled it and it would be a shame if these profiles never made it to the general public.

So yes and no to the nagging, almost backfired completly but it worked out for the better... I hope.

Thanks again Ash and your purchase I believe I just "shipped" it. Post back if you like it.

After receiving constructive feedback from this forum we are officially releasing our first profile pack. Profiled the exact same way as our popular Aldrich profile.

This profile pack can do low to high gain and we also did two profiles with Mark Cameron's own prototype boost pedal.

This is an actual pack of four profile and this first week will be on sale for 25.00 dollars. Regular price is 33.00 dollars.

If you would like to buy this profile pack and the Aldrich profile for 60 dollars you can PM me here with your E-mail and I will send you my Paypal info and then E-mail you the profiles.

Yes cab profiles will be coming in the future as well. We listened to all your feedback.

Here are clips and more info can be found in the Youtube description and the auction listing:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Direct link to Ebay to buy this profile. Introductory price ends next week:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Offici…in-Jose-amp-/322638867380?

First person to post in this thread will get the profile pack for free.

I'm here to answer any questions.

@Monkey_Man

I'm sure Pbfoot can clarify if he chooses to do so, he doesnt have to if he doesnt want to either. Either way I'm sure the word "shit" or "shits all over" was not implied.

Also as someone who has had in his possession and played through over 20 of Mark's Aldrich mods I have to say each one sounds a little different. It has to do with some are JMPs, JCM800s and SLPs, 50 or 100 watters etc. Although all sound amazing. Also I help Mark in receiving amps for maintenance/tube changes and updrades/updates. It's amazing how many we get that Mark has not seen in years and has had a lot of different "techs" make changes so the amp no longer sounds like it should. I'm just curious as to the specs of this amp Webb made a profile of, of course Mark and I will be playing through it this weekend.

I find it amusing that our (Mark and I) most vocal critics are people who never actually played or have the profile, let alone played one of Marks amps. In fact I find it humours that one of the ones that is most critical and is first to laugh markets and sells overpriced rebranded guitar cleaning products and cables "made by alien technology" yet chooses to criticize my marketing/sales approach? I'm sure the profit margins on those products is very enviable from a business standpoint so who am I to judge?

Like I said if someone wants to sell something at any price they want that's great and if they want to make there own profiles of Mark's amps or anyones and give them away for free then more power to them and more power to Webb for putting out profiles of Mark's amp at no cost, it just get's Mark's name out there and is beneficial for Mark and the Kemper community.

Thanks Ash,

I will keep that in mind. Also I really have no plans to get rid of that guitar, I had some pretty crazy offers on it as well. I think I would end up homeless and playing it for change before I sold it.

Ash, honestly I can't say too much on a public forum but I don't think he would have listened.

Regarding honey, I was reading that in ancient Egypt one of the original doctors from that era had used honey in wound care, they would place honey on the open wound then a bandage over it. Honey does have antimicrobile properties along with other things your article mentions. It's been well known thousands of years ago then forgotten...

We found that some amps like the Aldrich just requires one profile, doing multiple profiles of it since its a single channel high gain amp would be redundant, in fact it is because we have done it and they all come out virtually identical. There are other amps like our modded 2 channel bassman that has a clean, low gain and high gain setting/channels that will will sell as a pack.

Here are clips of our bassman that we are actually profiling this week. This is the actual amp as you can see not the profile.

Here it is with Mark's overdrive pedal pushing it which will be part of the bassman pack we sell if Mark decided it comes out sounding good.