Posts by MetalMauce

That's strange I didn't receive such an email. Also somehow I can't login (I can't remember which email adress I used). Could you please assist me solving this issue as I'm very interested in the update for the Framus rigs? If necessary I can show the paypal receipt. Please let me know. Thanks

In addition to this I've send you an email with the transactiondetails. I hope you can help. Thanks in advance.

Yes an email was sent out earlier to all owners of the pack or you can download the update via logging in here.

That's strange I didn't receive such an email. Also somehow I can't login (I can't remember which email adress I used). Could you please assist me solving this issue as I'm very interested in the update for the Framus rigs? If necessary I can show the paypal receipt. Please let me know. Thanks

I'm running a Kemper Powerrack on a ENGL 4x12 pro slanted with v30 and it sounds great. Cuts nice theough the mix and we play LOUD very loud. Volume levels inthe settings are normal. The Kemper should be powerfull enough. Maybe you've got a volume level somewhere set too low. Also the EQ settings are important, high frequencies are lost in cymbals and low frequencies are lost in the bass. Of course you shouldn't set it to onlly mid frequencies but the correct EQ settings can do a lot. For example when I switch ao my solo sound, I don't switch volumes but just EQ so that it cuts even more through the mix.

• Anyway. The Kemper has the balls for it ...

But then there is another challenge:
    If you switch guitars and have to switch between input profiles and output profiles as well to match the guitar you are using, there is a risk one of the two is forgotten and there goes your sound....
    This is something I'm struggling with as well ....

There is however one big disadvantage in output settings savingfunction compared to rigs.
    In case of rigs you can choose to replace a setting.
    When saving output sections settings there is no such thing so every time you save it after making small adjustments it will save a new output-profile.
    And with rigs you can see the creation date which is not in the output settings the case.
    So if you don't change the name you will end up with multiple output profiles with the same name. My guess is the last in the list with the same name is the most recent one.

I use different output settings (EQ that is) for switching between my own cab and the cab in the rehearsing room that has a different sound. This way I can have similar sound without having to make copy of rigs for each cab.
    I didn't know about the input settings.

I'll respond in english if you don't mind.
    There is a .db file in the application directory under program files. This is a sqlite database file you can browse with a sqlitebrowser.
    Alternatively you can select all rigs and export this info a csv file. The csv you can import into an sqlite database.

The database can be put on a webserver.
    I did the same for the same reason as you're looking for

I use it for searching purposes for myself only when I'm not neat my kemper and still van browse through my rigs.

I hope this helps.

Wow! I DID miss that! Thanks for pointing out!
    If only Kemper would includet these in their official firmware (giving you the credits of course).

I just would like to drop a comment here that I really appreciate this thread.Thanks for putting this up!
    I couldn't get my wah sound right and I think it's because I couldn't understand the parameters like 'peak' and 'peak range'.
    I just took the Kirk Hammet settings mentioned in the first thread and nou my wah sounds killer.
    Just for your info, I've put the wah in stomp D just befor the amp.

Thanks again!

Sorry for bringing alive this old thread but I have the same question.

My Amp is build last december, sold to the first owner in januari and I bought it from him second hand 3 weeks ago.
    He did not register is Kemper so I was the first one to register.
    I also have the receipt from the store to the fisrt buyer. The store is an official Kemper dealer.
    But the store owner told me to ask Kemper about warranty.

So my question is with the given facts above: will my device still be under warranty? If yes, for how long?

How about this one.
    I took quite a lot of pick attack out but I don't want to loose too much attack.

Feel free to comment, all tips are welcome.
    Thanks in advance.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I read somewhere on this forum the other day about a Rig-check tip.
    When you press and keep pressed the Rig button while powering on the Kemper it will check all Rigs for corrupt files and clean it up (it will delete corrupt rigs).
    For some this speed up syncing with RM, maybe that will help you too.

Would you give it a try?....

THanks for your feedback, I realize what you say but did want to keep some clarity in the sound as the Iron Maiden sound sounds like that after mixing.
    But I'll keep on finetuning, I think more improvements can be made with the AMP settings like definition. clarity and pick settings.
    Thanks again

I've been playing around a lot to get to the Iron Maiden sound.
    The closest I could get so far is this sound.
    I thought to share with you guy so you can comment on it.
    I'd appreciate any tips to improve.

Iron Maiden Kemper Profile

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I used a JMP1 Rig and added a tubescreamer, chorus and delay.
    The guitar I used is a Jackson Adrian Smith signature SDX with a DiMarzio Super Distortion in bridge and SD Hotrails in neck.
    Except for the very last lead all parts were play with the bridge pickup.

Please let me know what you think I'd appreciate any tips.

Hi,

I found out that my own rigs are missing when backup my rigs on a USB stick, I usually make sure my view is in 'all rigs' and then I 'export all rigs'.
    I need to backup again whilst being in the Favourites-view (were my own rigs are) to export my own rigs.

The label 'export all rigs' is a bit confusing because that suggest all rigs will be exported which is not the case.

Note that, the rigs I was missing were all marked as a favourite but to my understanding should still be enclosed under 'all rigs'

Who's noticed this as well?
    Or is it me misunderstanding the product?

Thanks in advance.