Posts by SuhrAlex

Thanks for your reply Kempermaniac.

The only change I have made from factory setting is that I have unlinked the master from the main outs.

Does that sound like what you have described?

Hi all!

I have encountered a slight issue a couple of times and wondered if i was doing something wrong or if anyone has experienced the same.

Sometimes, when I have turned my master down to zero, i have been unable to bring it back up. The knob turns but it doesn't register, is what I am trying to describe.

Then again, I may have overlooked something that is glaringly obvious.

Cheers all!

Hi all,

As of yesterday, I am the proud owner of a Kemper Powerhead. Tomorrow I am trying out some cabs and the passive Matrix NL12 is looking tempting.

If I were to get it, would the live setup look like the following?:

Main outs connected to FOH
    Speaker out to Matrix NL12, or does the Monitor our serve the same/better purpose in this case?

Also, I read somewhere that you could control your on stage volume independently to the signal feeding FOH. Can anyone shed some light on how to do this please?

Thanks Monkey_Man! That's great additional info. Appreciate it buddy! 8)

Hey guys!

Day 1 with the Kemper and ... wow!

I am keen to get the M Britt profiles into my Kemper, but am a little unsure how. I was under the impression I could put it on a UBS and import them that way - my kemper comes up with a message saying something like 'not necessary at this time'.

If anyone could give me any pointers, I would be eternally grateful.

I have updated the OS, too.

Cheers!