Posts by drop the sun

Can you shine a torch into the plug's holes to see if there's something "lodged" in there, DTS?

Alternatively, you could poke a straightened paper clip into each hole and see how the depths compare. Just don't leave any residue inside the plug by scraping the internal sides - gently does it.

I will test this as well. Thanks for the tip.

When I get my other power cable in hand I will then know if the problem is the cable or the Input.

sometimes i have to unplug the usb cable only on the side of the kpa
    to make RM seeing it
    so plug both sides of the usb cable start RM and KPA
    after that unplug usb only on the kpa side and then replug it
    maybe this helps

have to do this evrytime on my macbook pro 2016

I have unplugged and plugged in on both ends the same time and separately... No go.

Actually at the moment I'm more worried about the Power Cable Input. I have to try another power cable and see how that works... It is like the power cable wont go in proberly.

I Got it and have a little problem from the start:

I can't get my Macbook pro/Rig Manager to connect via USB to the Stage.

OSX is up to date

Rig Manager is up to date

I have tried two different USB cables and different USB inputs in my MBP.

I have Macbook Pro 15" 2015 if that matters.

Is there something else I could trouble shoot?

One other notice I made, that the power cable input is kinda loose. The power cable can disconnect pretty easily.

I guess I should say Cheers again (After a year off).

I had Kemper Toaster last summer 2018. Sold it after a while 'cause I prefer "all-in-floor" solutions. Well that changed now thanks to Kemper Profiler Stage :love:! I order one in a heart beat as soon as it was released.

My modeler/Profiler history has been like this:

Axe-Fx2 - > Amplifire - > AX8 - > Helix LT - > AX8 - > Kemper - > HX Stomp + Ampli-Firebox - >Kemper Profiler Stage

I haven't had a real amp in like 15years and most likely will keep using digital units for ever. I love them and Kemper is super unique and awesome peace of gear for a guitarist.

So yeah... Hi guys! Great to be part of this Kemper community again.

-DTS

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Profiled my Fractal AX8 Dual Rectifier Amp with Mesa 4x12 V30 Speaker. Hope you guys Dig the Profile!

You can download the Profile from the Rig Exchange: DTS RECTO

Have a great start of the week! :)

Thanks man!
    Here is a IN A MIX Clip with this Profile:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi Guys! I've got my Kemper with me about two months and I've basicly just jammed with 3rd Party Profiles so far.
    That thing changed today and I made my first Profile of one of my GO-TO Modern Rhythm Tones from Fractal AX8. All I can say, that if you like it or not it is EXACT copy of my FAS Modern Tone. This Profiling accuracy blows my mind... 8o

You can Find my Profile from the Rig Exchange. Name for the Profile is: FAS Modern Metal

About Profiling:
    I had Amp, Cab and Post EQ that were Profiled from the AX8. I added Kemper's own Tube Screamer in front of the amp after that.

Hope you Metal Heads Enjoy this Profile! 8)

Hi guys!
    I’m still searching a midi control option for my Kemper. At the moment it seems to be the Kemper Remote or Helix HX FX Pedal.

Interested to hear how easy and functional the HX FX pedal would be with Kemper.

I like the option to run pre and post effects from HX FX. But does it work good with Kemper Performance mode?

Here is some sick tones from this Pack!! I just love it!

Who wouldn't love Marshall Profiles? My way of using these is very modern. :D This is just to show how versatile this amp can be! LRS is making one of the best Marshall Profiles I've played so far.
    BTW it is now ONE MONTH since I've got my Kemper. Can't live without it!!!! Love everything about this box! :thumbup:

Hi!
    This has been probably talked over many times in this forum, but could you guys advice me which controllers are ”best” to use with Kemper.

I’ll most likely get the Kemper remote, but I want to know if there are cheaper and good alternatives out there.

Thanks!