Posts by drop the sun

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just tested LRS Mesa Triple Rectifier Profiles and MAN OH, MAN!!!!! These are the Recto tones, that I am after! <3 Loving this Green Box every day more and more!! 2nd week going on with Kemper! :thumbup:

No science behind this comparison. Only my favorite presets from AX8 vs same Amps and signal flow from Kemper. Just to see which i like more. Your opinion is also valuable. Let me know what you think! :)

AX8

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper

Peace! :D

What can I say more, than the Delays in this box are amazing!! =O

just the right amount of "chug" for me with out being too much bass on the bottom end . Well done.
    Tim's rigs rule.

Was this a 7 string ?

Ash

It is Kiesel Vader 8 string and the tuning in this song is Drop E!!!!!! <3

Yeah great stuff. Loving the bass sound as well. What does that chain look like?

The bass track is recorded with AX8. It is my Darkglass B7K patch. Got it sound pretty spot on against the real thing.

I think it's his Kiesel 8, Ash! I could be wrong though? I'd like to hear the whole track, and wonder about the chain as well? :P
    Sounds great, @drop the sun :D

Here is the original demotrack:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL FEEDBACK!!!!!

How AWESOME does this 5150 Profile sound!? It's been 1 week with Kemper and these tones make me just smile!!

Thank you @GRStudios !!
    I’ve had my Kemper just less than a week now and your Mark Five:25 and Fender Profiles were the first, that got my attention. Great work!

Actually here is your Mark Five:25 profile in action:

Will be checking this pack later, when i get some time to play!

Loving this Mesa Mark Five: 25 Profile!!!!

and I'm loving it!

In this clip I used a Mesa Mark Five: 25 Profile, that I found from the Rig Exchange.

Guys! Can you help me? I’d like to register my Kemper. But when I made my profile in kemper forum, i didn’t have my kemper yet. So i just continued without adding my Kemper on my profile.

Now I just can’t find a place where I can add my kemper Serial Number to register it.

Edit:
    Nevermind. I just found it! :)

This will be really different experience with Kemper vs other Modeling gear... with them I got used to tweak my own presets, but with Kemper i guess it will be a matter of finding the right Profile for my taste.

Hi guys!
    I’m a 35years old guitarist from Finland. I play modern rock/metal stuff with my band and do my own recordings (demos) at home.

My Kemper head should arrive this thursday. Can’t wait! I’m Super excited!

I’ve used Fractal gear for four years now and have the AX8 at the moment. I also use Helix Native and have had Atomic Amplifire stuff in my arsenal. So it will be cool to dig in to Kemperland and see where my tones are going with this gear!
    The upcoming reverb update got my attention right away! I love to use big delay and reverb textures in my clean sounds and the new reverbs in Kemper sounded pretty awesome!

I’ll be probably asking all kind of silly questions here after my Kemper arrives. But you guys seem to be super helpful in here. So i’m sure, that I’ll get in the right tracks with my new gear in no time. :)