Posts by jtwright

Hi peeps ... So im wanting to do a factory reset to get my kemper powerrack and remote back to the same as the day I bought it .

Over time I've removed some of the profiles that come pre loaded in the kemper ..

What's the best way to get it back to its original state with all the free profiles loaded back in again please ?

Less than 6 months old and face value for all this was £2900 , it has only been used a handful of times in a studio ( hence the sale ) , there are no marks on any of the items , and remote switch still has plastic on the screen ... Open to sensible offers , and happy for genuine buyers to try before .. feel free to ask any questions and can send photos as if won't let me upload any on here

Includes -

Kemper powerack head ( 600w)

Kemper remote footswitch and lead

Mission expression pedal and sterio patch lead

Rack flight case

Kemper stickers and plectrums

Hand made zilla cab designed for

kemper ( details below )

This is a 2 x12 hand made zilla cab designed around the Celestion X200 speaker which is FRLR (full range live response), they are effectively FRFR but have more of a speaker feel/vibe than a PA speaker.

Nice , compact and lightweight and work great with kempers ,, dimentions are -590x590x320

dmatthews thank you ,,, that is my kind of plan I was just unsure if rig volume was the way or use the in built amp volume option if that makes sense ? But I'll go with did volume to get all the profiles even balanced and then use master volume for over level tweaks for different venues etc

Thank you Robman but what I was getting at was ..is the best way to get all my levels the same to use the " rig level " dial and store then keep playing between the different rigs till the all sound balanced with each other ... Then when at a venue just use the master volume for the sound engineer etc

Hello knowledgeable people , I understand this may be a question that has been asked many times but I'm going to ask it again anyway ..

So I have set up a few different profiles for gigging live .. let's say for example ,one is a marshal , the other a Mesa and the other fender ... and when I play with the rest of my band I want all the 3 profiles to sound the same level volume wise ... Which is the best way to get these evenly balanced .. do I use the rig volume dial or or use the amp volume .....I don't want to use the master volume until I have all the profiles I'm using nicely balanced

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Well after months of deliberation and been blown away hearing my mates kemper I finak clicked the " buy it " option and it arrived today !!

After been a strong old school guitar player .. valves n cabs etc I feel I now have a large up hill learning curve ahead of me.. it took me 30 mins to work out how to put my name in the kemper ??

I also feel to get the tones I've heard on other kempers the pre installed free rigs are not the ones everyone uses ?

Also got a zilla FRLR cab on its way to still give me some old school feel

Any early days advice is always welcome from you knowledgeable people

In exactly the same boots at you , just purchased my kemper and opened it a hour ago and rapidly went through the preset profiles and had the same sinking feeling as you !!!

But I've also played in a mates rig who has has his 3 years so I know I'm just scratching the surface to get the sounds I'm looking for .. also have a zilla cab on its way too !!