noise in every profile, KPA Issue? KPA defect?

• hello
    i´ve the problem in every profile there´s a noise hum, tried different expensive guitars, but no effect, tried with headphones, tried with foh, tried with monitor speakers, tried different locations, everytime the same result.
    there is a "hum- noise"

tried the noise gate with no good result

please listen and tell me what you think of this noise
    http://soundcloud.com/vjclaus/noise943

please help

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• I have a similar issue, but yours sounds constant, while mine only comes in while playing.

Do you have any noise gate on at all in your clip?

If you unplug your instrument cable from the front, does it still make noises?

• yes, that noise at the end sounds very similar to no_dice's issue. It seems to me like the Noise Gate can do some nasty things on certain tones. What's it sound like when you turn it completely off (turn it full left)? (Also, keep in mind the Noise Gate setting is saved per rig, not globally, unlike Clean/Dist Sense).

i know you say you've tried everything, but have you specifically tried Guitar > Kemper > Headphones, with nothing else hooked up, eliminating the possibility of a ground loop (although I think the hum would be lower pitched in that case)?also, different cable as mentioned above?

• If i unplug no Noise, tried different cables
    Maybe it's the global Output eq, cause the presence is At +5

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Noise Gate 5
    No groundloop Cause when i Play with my pod X3 no Noise

• noise gate at 5 seems quite high to me. I have mine at around 1.6 usually. If I need a tighter feel, I use a 2:1 or 4:1 gate in slot A.

also, can you reproduce the noise on any profile, or is it specific to certain ones. So far I've only been able to reproduce no_dice's issue on a patch where Definition is set to 10 and it has a Green Scream in front with Tone max'ed (anything right of center/0 is max'ed). Obviously, that's a very filtered sound, which tends to increase the noise floor.

• That's some edgy tone ya got there! That much top end would certainly emphazize noise. That said, the noise you hear in the sustained chord at the end doesn't sound like a regular buzz issue (shielding, ground loop etc). Do you have the attack parameter turned up?

• Ideas for trouble shooting (but I'm not sure if these will help since you said you've tried in multiple locations and all profiles do it):

Have you got anything else plugged to the same outlet as the Kemper, like external hard drives, computer monitors etc? Is there a compressor anywhere in your chain? (Compressors will raise the noise floor). Try using just one short, good quality (like Spectraflex etc) cable guitar->Kemper to see if this helps. Did the places where you get hum have fluorescent lighting?

• Changed global Setting to presence 0, Noise is there, very frustrating, cause you spend so much Money And Time in a "Professional"product and it don't still Works flawless

• Changed global Setting to presence 0, Noise is there, very frustrating, cause you spend so much Money And Time in a "Professional"product and it don't still Works flawless

In the last two years I don't recall one other person having the same 'noise' problem you're talking about.

Global Presence on 5 had me scratching my head, now with Presence on 0 the noise is the same?

I think it's about time you open a support ticket and sending them a backup.