Overall transpose in the input section

• I'd also note that if it's in the input section, how would you turn it off?

Excellent point, AJ. Of course the Team™ could always make it a button combination on the remote. One could have, say, three or four alternate tunings that're recalled by holding (Rig) button 1 whilst hitting 2, 3 and so on.

That said 'though, I do feel that it'll cut into the available DSP headroom as it'd effectively be a ninth slot. That'd, you'd think, slow things down a tad and shorten the potential FW upgrade life of the unit by limiting options for other CPU-intensive enhancements down the track. It might not make much of a difference, but I reckon that if the function's already available in any slot, it makes little sense to burden the CPU by broadening the DSP load this way when there's nothing to be gained but a convenience, one that's already pretty well taken care of by locking the pitch-shift algorithm in slot one.

I hope I don't sound like a killjoy. I guess I've shifted into "CPU-preservation mode" as I passionately want to see this thing confound the sceptics by enjoying a cutting-edge longevity that's almost unheard of these days. Actually, IMHO it's already unprecedented in the guitar-amp DSP-modeling arena; I like to see it become even more so.

• I just get the remote, guys... and sincerely, the relationship with the KPA becomes something into ANOTHER LEVEL...

I'm making my perform profiles according to EACH song, so.. if there are some songs that´s goes along with the transpose, not a problem anymore..

strongly recomend you the remote... really, worth every single penny.. i´m feeling much more confident and using much more of the kpa resources... sell ur midi boards, get the remote ;)

• in a firts move you can say that´s just too much to use a perform slot for every song that you play..

but let´s get the real deal, here: how many hours do we spend in rehearsals and playing, and studying, and searching for the "hot spot" of the tone that we love to play?

think as you´re going to get into another level of sound refinement and details and you´ll be FINALLY (thank god) able to deliver THIS to your audience, live...

this just blowd up my mind, actually
    feeling like i can put all of it live.. this is just.. heaven