Remote order status

• G String,

My early bird email says third week in April. The option to pay at this point is to pay by bank transfer when I receive notice. Can I expedite the process and complete this in advance? Let me know the best way to go about it at this point.

Thanks!

• My early bird email says third week in April. The option to pay at this point is to pay by bank transfer when I receive notice. Can I expedite the process and complete this in advance? Let me know the best way to go about it at this point.

there is no way to accelerate delivery.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• # I'm so excited, I'm about to GAIN CONTROL, and think l like it! #
    Remote is enroute . Whey hey happy days. Thank you Kemper! You have been very helpful with my queries and bang on with your word throughout this whole process. Top marks from me and thanks again. Hope everyone else who is still waiting gets theirs real soon.

• # I'm so excited, I'm about to GAIN CONTROL, and think l like it! #
    Remote is enroute . Whey hey happy days. Thank you Kemper! You have been very helpful with my queries and bang on with your word throughout this whole process. Top marks from me and thanks again. Hope everyone else who is still waiting gets theirs real soon.

What was your projected ship date?

• there is no way to accelerate delivery.
    gs

Thatnks GS. I wasn't looking to accelerate delivery. I was just looking for a way to pay the bank transfer in advance so that the Remote can ship when it is ready. Again, I am not impatient at all. I am happy with my early bird date. I am just trying to get out in front ot it. If there is no way to get the invoice for the bank transfer in advance I will just wait for it when it is ready to go.

• Thatnks GS. I wasn't looking to accelerate delivery. I was just looking for a way to pay the bank transfer in advance so that the Remote can ship when it is ready. Again, I am not impatient at all. I am happy with my early bird date. I am just trying to get out in front ot it. If there is no way to get the invoice for the bank transfer in advance I will just wait for it when it is ready to go.

ok, I misunderstood you. just write into support and ask them to switch your order to paypal payment request. this way you don't loose time.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I got mine a second time ... And if everything goes wrong that can go wrong i will maybe receive a third final delivery somewhen in 2016... UPS messed up!

I received my order last weeks monday - returned it for check up (rattling noise inside) to Kemper. So far so good.

After i received it the second time i noticed that the lower part of the housing got a big dent in the side. If i´m right and the material is 1mm steel, somebody at UPS has the package thrown into something made out of metal bars. Like the transport boxes they use. Now i have a repaired, damaged unit which was 4 days from two weeks in my house. And i could only use it for one day.

It´s really depressing if i think that UPS wants the unit with the whole packaging for inspection. So it will be gone for another few months.

Kemper did a great job with repairing and returning the unit... But UPS messed everything up! To be honest, i am really pissed right now.

• Only one comment: AAARRGH! :(
    So sorry for you.

• I received mine on Tuesday and everything seems to work fine ( I've only had a few minutes to spend with it) I'm excited to dig into it further this weekend :thumbup:

When the UPs guy handed it to me the box was ripped on the topside, allmost like someone had tried to tear it open. The box is made of very thin and weak cardboard. Not what I expected a $599 peadeal to be shipped in. :thumbdown:

• That is a big bummer. I used to do a lot of shipping years ago at my old sales/customer service job and there would be a lot of damaged items, it was really frustrating for customers and the shipper. Sorry to hear that.

• A shipping label was prepared and mine is officially shipped. Waiting for UPS to update with a delivery date.
    My original ship date was April 6.

Last night was the last night I have to use the FCB1010/UNO4Kemper controller. So tired of it. Once again I missed a quick stomp on/off during a tune we play due to the lame foot switches on the Behringer. The Remote can't come fast enough for me.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• A shipping label was prepared and mine is officially shipped. Waiting for UPS to update with a delivery date.

Last night was the last night I have to use the FCB1010/UNO4Kemper controller. So tired of it. Once again I missed a quick stomp on/off during a tune we play due to the lame foot switches on the Behringer. The Remote can't come fast enough for me.

Are you in the USA?

Congrats. I've got an April 6 ship date as well. Still waiting on that email......

• I clearly don't understand the ordering process, I ordered on 14 Jan, paid in full on 10 March, got a ship date of 23 March but I see folks who ordered later, paid later, got a later ship date by several weeks (live in the USA) yet are getting their remote while I for the past 10 days have a "ready for shipment". I'm sure I'm not the only one but it sure is frustrating at this point.