go jimi go evh profile free download

• X mic only like me (i like more my profile and for rated and not underrated need try it only 9.99 for my all commercial profile plus 1 free) only go jimi go evh (is wanted)

• I read this three times and still have no idea what you are trying to say.
    ?(

Hi Don, i am in contact with Francesco. He is searching for a profile called go jimi go evh.
    I remember a profile from and44 its called TAF - Go jimi go, but not evh at the end. Have searched in my profile stock and sent it to francesco, because it was a free one. He told me that is not the profile he was searching for, so i posted to andy, maybe he has an old one with evh at the end. Still waiting of his comment.
    cheers
    Frank

• Thanks frank for your worlds

X don peterson i not understand your post but it seems that you got with me first you accuse me of spam then open topic without direction and everything I think insulting my person

• no Francesco: he's not accusing of spamming from your side. he's the moderator and need to check intention out. frankly speaking I second his doubt: people around here have provided you with several advices and direction on where and how to find what you looking for. indeed you were loking for EVH first album sound. the video I posted here shows an eruption with one of the best eddie sound I have ever heard.

so, if none of the adivised sound are ok for you and worst that your profile, I guess you're already set and ready to go...and youor questo for the EVH sound has been fullfilled.

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• You saw the other post? They have been accused of spam here and now I open topic with no sense when it is clear that seeking the profile go jimi go evh no similar here besides explained better than I the question frank then I do not understand your mic intervention than to defend an abuse of power.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The rig from the video above is available in the Gundy Keller Rig Pack. The name in the rig pack was changed to "Gundy - Brown Sound Evaha". Not sure why things were renamed, but if you compare settings to the video, they are the same.

If you are looking for the "TAF-Go Jimi Go" profile, it is in the Amp Factory Rig Pack I.

Both of these rig packs are on the Kemper website download page. Use category "Rig Packs" in the pull down menu.

• Hey Francesco,
    hear Gundys words in the video. It's just what i have said! He uses the free TAF Go jimi go profile that i have sent to you. Than he tweaked it as you see in the video. Than he stored it and named it Go jimi go evh!! That's the whole trick ;)