3 Sigma Audio [Kemper Collection]

• Joe Quick and Chris Lucas present the 3 Sigma Audio Kemper Collection. Each amplifier was restored to pristine condition and sampled on top of the line industry standard microphones and preamps. 15 album ready tones give you the versatility and dynamics to cut through the mix in any genre or scenario. Out of the studio and into your rig, The 3 Sigma Audio Kemper Collection puts the sound of the world’s finest amplification within your reach. Joe and I are super excited to hear what you all think of them, and we hope you enjoy the in depth demos of each amp located on our site at: http://www.3sigmaaudio.com/kemper-profiles/
    We've got a small selection out right now but will be expanding it shortly as we dial them in, enjoy! :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey man, that is decent !
    you got strat and humbuckers there (thank you for that)
    )some great cleans and leads, i like the Vox stuff man.

Some thing for every one there not just heavy...will definitely check it out guys.
    NICE WORK THERE...

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• These all sound fantastic. My only question is whether the profiles come as raw tones or did you include the stomps/effects used in the videos?

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”

• Samples sound really good... any chance to get a demo profile?

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• These all sound fantastic. My only question is whether the profiles come as raw tones or did you include the stomps/effects used in the videos?

The videos are all just the direct profiles, the lead tones have reverb and delay setting built in that you can turn off as well.

Samples sound really good... any chance to get a demo profile?

Unfortunately we can't, just out of fairness to the people who already bought some. If for any reason you're unsatisfied we're more than happy to refund your purchase.

• Thanks for the reply. I always wish to buy profiles that provide what you hear. So its good to know that you do include those effect settings as well.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”

• Hi guys are the single coil profiles in the Mesa, Marshal /vox etc labeled for single coils?, if not can you tell me which ones were the single coil profiles you used in the video? Will pick them up straight up

Edit bought the, sadly they are not labeled, do you remember the single coil ones guys?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• We used single coil guitars on all of the crunch and clean profiles as that's what's commonly used for that type of distortion (or lack thereof). The heavy profiles were made with humbuckers in mind for the same reasons. Each amp has clean, crunch and hi gain profiles so any of them will suit you! :D

• That was a fast reply! Grabbing a German beer and the fender now my friends, picked it up will get the others later ;)
    Thank you for doing the single coil stuff guys, i dont know what it is besides me being tone deaf and a dumb bastard
    But every profile i try on my fender thats not for single coils takes crap loads of tweaking , so thanks guys. :D

sincerely
    Ash

• Guys you have done an OUTSTANDING job on the crunch and cleans, especially with the phasor, compressor and flanger profiles.
    The MESA pack for a Strat on the Bridge (usually the Bridge sucks for me) is what i call "new blues" sounding. Quiet unique actually.

Its a real difference when vendors tailor ,LABEL OR INFORM whats been tuned for humbuckers and single coils, this is why we have the space in Rig Manager :)
    I have no doubt the other profiles will sound good on my Les Paul. Ill be getting all the other packs, i already got the vox ,y picked up the fender and Mesa ones.
    Will post about the single cols then do the LP.

Great work guys, seriously, nice job there.

Ash

• Guys you have done an OUTSTANDING job on the crunch and cleans, especially with the phasor, compressor and flanger profiles.
    The MESA pack for a Strat on the Bridge (usually the Bridge sucks for me) is what i call "new blues" sounding. Quiet unique…

Thanks so much for the love! We're happy you like them as much as we do :)

• Hi,

I bought a couple of packs, and i have to admit there are good stuffs there ! I'm glad to hear real differences between the amps (framus cobra, mesa, peavey) ... Good range of tones in each pack... in the same spirit of the guidorist pack... Maybe a little bit expensive comparing to others. (Note, there is an autmatique 20% discount when you buy 3 or more packs)

• I'm interested in the Uberschall pack, do the high gain profiles have an overdrive on them baked in? What cab/mic was used?

There's a variety of cabs/mics, they're listed in the zips that come with them. These were done without an OD and were tailored to sound good on their own, however putting an OD in front of them is absolutely doable and can sound great as well.

• There's a variety of cabs/mics, they're listed in the zips that come with them. These were done without an OD and were tailored to sound good on their own, however putting an OD in front of them is absolutely doable and can sound great as well.

The Uberschall pack is awesome! What Uberschall version was used?