P&W/Worship/Church guitarists, what amps/profiles are you using?

• I'm using a variety depending on the tonal characteristics of the song (/13, Two Rock, Mesa, Supro for switchfoot :)) but primarily running the MBritt '65 AC50 using either a Starplayer TV or my Ronin Badmoon (can't say enough about Ronin...absolutely stunning guitars in all the ways that matter).

Ummm...yeah...

• I've really been happy with Mbritt's stuff, but I used Theampfactory stuff too (his Two Rock 35 profiles are awesome!) Mbritt's stuff is typically setup the way a guy playing P&W stuff would want, so that's why I went with his, plus his are very consistent from profile to profile in terms of tone, so if you wanted to you could change profiles mid song and not have your sound guy wanting to kill you. Not that you can't do that with other profiles, but Mbritt's work for me really well. Also, in terms of free ones, the Morgan AC20 that has already been suggested is great. Your plan for a performance per guitar with a slot for the variations in between sounds good. I actually have a performance set up per song, but that's because I have to set the tempo if the song is a certain speed, so I need the tempo preset. I just make a setlist each week (which usually only takes about 5 minutes) Works great. I have been toying with the idea of having just a couple of standard performances, then using the slots, I can switch to Intro, verse, chorus, bridge, etc. In the context of church, it's nice to be able to just step on one switch and have it all set up, coming from the full pedalboard I used to have (even with the switcher) It is waaaaay less tap dancing. I think you are going to love the Kemper, it has been the best piece of gear I've ever bought. It works really great in a church environment too.

• Anyone have a "go to" Ambient Profile either on Rig Exchange or current 4.6 DLY/REV?

@kempmel @KPA_Leader
    Take a look on the rig exchange for Morgan AC20 Swells. (I just uploaded it, so it might be a bit before it shows up, not sure how long that takes.) It has the date created at the end but you should find it if you just type the first part. It is basically a Morgan AC20 (rmpacheco from the rig exchange) with a really long reverb and delay. The delay isn't .8th, but the new one I use is. Some guys don't use .8th on their swells, some do. Just change it if you like that instead. I use it for swells and for ambient stuff. It can be a lot, so play carefully! Also, I play a White Falcon, so you might want to play with the EQ on it if you have something markedly different.

• Lately I've been using three profiles in our services: a Top Jimi AC30SRT, Top Jimi Vibrolux, and a MBritt profile I can't remember the name of that is tweaked to the gills. These cover all the bases.

If you're looking for a great AC30 profile set, you might want to check out the Top Jimi AC30SRT set. They are the only AC30 profiles I've heard so far that I've really liked, and I like them a lot.

• Thanks for the AC20 Swells! I've already downloaded it! Going to work on it tomorrow.

No problem! I hope it works for you. Like I said, the current one I am using has a .8th delay setup, but this works just as well. There is a chromatic pitch shifter, a tremolo and a wah pedal in the rig if you are so inclined too. Makes for some cool stuff if you mess around a bit. There is also a green scream with the gain waaaay up to sort of create a violin like sustain sound, but you could replace that with a fuzz for an even smoother sound. Play around with it and let me know what you think!

• Man I am thankful @strabes linked me to this thread! Have my first P&W gig this weekend and wasn't sure which rigs to go with.

Forgot all about those great MAB rigs for verb/delay.

Mostly will be using my G&L ASAT Classic (US model). It sounds great with a lot of the Mbritt profiles I've used.

• I'll look it up after work and post back up here for sure.

Going to have to grab an ebow for sure.

Nice. I'm mostly just curious. We've never done that song where I've played the ebow lead part, but I swear next time we play that song, I'm going to use my ebow. It is fun to play with, definitely get one!

• Recently new to Kemper I have done all new updates still showing 4.06 and The new delays will not work other than volume with the 5.0 Plus you cannot save any help would be great

• I have one performance with various RE AC30's

One with various /13's..... and one with various tweaked MAB presets labeled WOW!

Gonna risk bringing her to practice tomorrow.

I just loaded 5.0 so there could be another performance whipped up real quick ....... 8)
    ......and the morphing idea sounds awesome!.

Thanks for the pointers.

• Yeah, I can't wait to try 5.0 with the new delays on Sunday. I hope it works, the beta versions of their software pretty much always works. I will try playing with it like I normally do during a set and see what happens (ie, change performances, step on footswitches, etc.) If I'm confident in it, I may use it live, if not, I'll probably revert before Sunday.