The Final Countdown | Win all of my profiles CONTEST

• I haven't really had a lot of time to check them out, so I went straight to your recommendations and, you're right, #7 is seriously smokin'!!! Playing through a Les Paul it really sounds awesome!!!

Hopefully, I'll have some time to dig into some of the others this weekend...

Great job on some really great profiles!!!

The older I get, the better I was.

• I haven't really had a lot of time to check them out, so I went straight to your recommendations and, you're right, #7 is seriously smokin'!!! Playing through a Les Paul it really sounds awesome!!!

Hopefully, I'll have some time to dig into some of the others this weekend...

Great job on some really great profiles!!!

May i ask what your forename is? i cannot find an order receipt of "shadow"? :D and ... thx a lot!
    (by now i have orders from the us and japan (!) , that's the beauty of the internet, isnt it?)

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

yo, thanks - shadowjumper. number #4 is on the RE for those who cannot decide yet to take the jump ... :D

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Geraldo i get this just for the entertaining video man, i was laughing WITH you all the way man!
    Sorry it was enduring to make this whole thing, but the video was funny man. Well done.
    I bet this will sound good on the Strat.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Geraldo i get this just for the entertaining video man, i was laughing WITH you all the way man!
    Sorry it was enduring to make this whole thing, but the video was funny man. Well done.
    I bet this will sound good on the Strat.

Ash

I am very happy that u had fun watching it!

• Doh, that button on the landing page is not working for me, (clicking it does not load any thing) does any one else have that prob?
    I am running Firefox.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Doh, that button on the landing page is not working for me, (clicking it does not load any thing) does any one else have that prob?
    I am running Firefox.

Ash

ATTENTION! I am sorry for this inconvenience

i am trying to find out why atm, but neither firefox nor IE eat this damn button. chrome works well. so does wtf opera. there is a workaround though:

• use chrome, :D it is a versatile and fast browser
    • or/and use my pre-formed mail on my site and send me the money manually, you will have the pack ASAP, promised! {okay, i do sleep sometimes, be aware that
      most probably your orders will not be delivered from 3AM to 11 o'clock CET}

sorry for this, but i lost the ability to programm websites long ago, so i depend on people helping me. but why in the world the same code is working ONLY in chrome, is beyond me. i tried to open a "real" shop for you guys, but the company often used here they charge 70 Euros jut for collecting the money! this is way too much.

• sorry again, i'll see into this issue. anyone here with a shop, too and knowledge of web coding? cu

Edited 4 times, last by Geraldo7 ().

• Whilst we're on the subject of the shop, Gerald, I've been waiting for a response from you as to what the trick for viewing in English might be.

Here's where I asked previously:

A Plexxy Profile --- Teaser --- for free --- AND in the RE

Thank you, Geraldo.

EDIT: How do I view your site in English, mate? Is there a tab somewhere that I've missed or do I have to use Google Translate™ or something?

• @Monkey_Man

well, i thought that actually the website is in english only. is it not? someone?
    by now i do have only american customers and one american living in Japan.

• i have got a good news and a bad news for ya.
    • it is working in OPERA as well -- the bad news is
    • it is working in wtf opera!

Edited once, last by Geraldo7 ().

• Arrrrr F it, i sent it via pay pal , bastard website button... Geraldo i sent 10 Euro..now the penalty for this is, you have to tell me which ones to start on single coils and which ones for humbucker :D

Rock on you tattooed billionaire... and stop smoking :D

Ash

• Arrrrr F it, i sent it via pay pal , bastard website button... Geraldo i sent 10 Euro..now the penalty for this is, you have to tell me which ones to start on single coils and which ones for humbucker :D

Rock on you tattooed billionaire... and stop smoking :D

Ash

Thank you so much, ashtweth. You seem to know many of my videos. 8o
    There are quite a few users who like my videos. Unfortunately, only the few haters continue to dislike me. It is kind of a silly game:
    if i publish a video with the KPA in the name, the haters leave their caves and dislike, because you know: didital is evil and -- in the name of the lord of the holy valves --
    one has to defend th e right way. Pretentious. Back to topic.

Your question is easily answered. All of em for both! :D Why is that so? As i have mentioned in the PDF that is coming with the PAkk the Hotone 8 inch speaker
    saved me! Because -- even with profiling with a Behringer DI -- the Plexxy likes it hot. And that means loud. So with this speaker i could profile at the magic sweet spot
    of around 13 o'clock. Insanely loud, this. But with a 10 meter cable and the mini speaker tugged away in my bed, it was okay.
    Long story short: the volume knob is your friend here!!! :thumbup: I have bought a tele recently. the two pickups are single coils, but the bridge PU has more output.
    So i start playing, for instance, the higher gain profile #5 with a single coil at 50%, increase by and by. And when the drummer starts to get agitated change to the
    bridge PU, aka a humbucker, and the thing rocks.

Okay, okay, just for the fun of it. 1-3 are for single coils. 4-5 both. If you want to use 6 and 7, tell your family to have a nice day at the BBQ, give 'em some money,
    turn on the volume, connect a real speaker even, tell your neighbours either to go on holiday or to frigg off AND:
    Play a JJ Cantrell riff at high volume with your favourite humbucker guitar. Wham Bang! But still use the volume knob, go down to 40% and you have a clean
    punchy something. :!: And send me a snippet recorded in your DAW. thank very much indeed.

Post Scriptum: Now the fun with Paypool starts again. I have your 10 Euros (thanks, man!) but i cannot see your order. I will send the Pack yesterday,
    if you PM me with your e-mail-adress. Thanks again to everybody for your interest and kind words.

Edited 4 times, last by Geraldo7 ().

• Many thanks man!!, BAH forget the bloody haters, you are having fun in your videos and mastering a piece of hard ware plus giving back in return.
    Who give a XXXX about the haters brother. :)

Now thats is what i call an explanation of the presets!, this helps so much man, i find that when vendors show pick up selection and guitar etc,
    its more ACCURATE to show the Kemper's power,(and people buy it based on that) not this fancy double tracking and dam DAW magic....

You my friend are very helpful and i am a satisfied customer and i have not even got the profile yet, THAT IS GREAT INFO, (thank you again) ill pretend to understand the kemper technical stuff you said lol. You know I am well respected in the Alternative health scene , if you ever need any info just email me brother, one day i can show you if you ever want the EASY way to give up smoking, then you can save from not buying them and buy the Friedman and then we both can have German beer aha! :thumbup:

okay this is enough of my bullshit!!
    i look forward to this man, and your vids ;)

thank you for your HELPFUL explanation (ps i PM's the email my friend)
    sincerely
    Ash

• Okay this is a BIG pack, Geraldo, you should mention you have a LOT of profiles for the 7 euros man
    check attached.... there is a lot of range for "old skool" Rock.
    I have only gone through some , but post early to show that there are many profiles here
    WTF man, i could not even take a full screen shot of the treasury folder
    3 folders in total

hope it helps some out there
    check attached

Ash

• I'd really like to hear some clips that are of the Kemper direct to DAW. No offence Geraldo, but the room sound and the audible string noise make any clips less than convincing and mostly unreliable. I'm quite interested in this pack, as I still haven't found any profiles that have captured the way I liked to dial my old Marshall when I played with my old band, which is now again my current band :D

• I'd really like to hear some clips that are of the Kemper direct to DAW. No offence Geraldo, but the room sound and the audible string noise make any clips less than convincing and mostly unreliable. I'm quite interested in this pack, as I still haven't found any profiles that have captured the way I liked to dial my old Marshall when I played with my old band, which is now again my current band :D

Thank you so much for your interest, Sam. Your wish is my command! In the next 2 days there will be more audio files available. and that means ...

No bullshit, no talking, no audible string noise, only the DAW, and me. :D But there are two snippets already available

HERE

cu soon in this theater - i have begun to let my students play the real plexi at the the time i am playing the profiles with my good but not fantastic
    rokits, and guess what, the DI profiles sound a hair better than the real thing, this is why i love DI profiles. i dont know why. it has to do with the nasal sound
    of the Shure SM57and the vintage 30ies i think, but i am not sure. Anyway, i am sure the profiles sound really "plexxyplexxy". cu

Edited 2 times, last by Geraldo7 ().

• thanx man. yes, the PAkk is not a small one. :D it consists of 3 folders:

• the cream folder --- 7 of the best of the best, refined, ready for take off, just one thing needed, a KPA
    • the treasury --- 49 raw profiles, not tweaked, or tweaked in the wrong direction, while the best 7 were made with the
      two channels left bottom/right top bridged at 50% volume of both, there are other combinations to be found here.
      for the tweakers only. some real shit in here, but some gems.
    • the history --- with all of my failures to capture the beast and my very first profile, AD 2012.

And a PDF file with a liitle bit of info. if anybody is interested i'll post a video "making of the profiles". i am sure i am able to
      continue to get as man disses as possible. cu

• Thanks, I'd missed those somehow. I'd like to hear your lower gain profiles, if possible. I'm looking for four distinct sounds, you see; clean, low gain/break up, drive and solo (basically the drive sound with a touch more gain). Cheers!

• @sambrox

Here we go, my friend. I have got samples for ya. All files were played with my Plexxy #4 from the Pack!

Whether you believe or not, all samples, #4 included were done with profile #4 which is by far not the best of the Pack. Number 4 is done
    for Sam -- a special edition -- but you can enjoy it, too. The solos were all done first take, sorry for that.

And now get the hell out of here, you lucky devils, go to Rig Exchange, download the Plexxy4 and make some freakin music. Bloody Madness. And then like my profile, like me on YT and send me more money 8o . Good night. :D

Edited 2 times, last by Geraldo7 ().