New Profiles!

• @eljodon The purpose of starting with a similar sounding profile is simply to provide a tone reference for comparison. It has no effect on the sound of your new profile.

Ok Thanks!

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• You can even connect USB keyboard to KPA to easy the task of naming profiles.[/quote]

Good idea, I'll have to buy a USB keyboard because scrolling through letters is time consuming! Thanks

Friedman BE100, Suhr PT100SE, Mesa Boogie Dual Recto,EVH 5150 iii S, 68' Metro/Friedman Plexi, Vox AC30 (2) Marshall 1960B, Port City 2 x 12 OS Wave, Scumback speakers (4)BH75,(4)M75,(4)H75,(1)H55(1)Celestion V30 Fryette PS attenuator, Mesa Boogie 2 90, Kemper Profiler amp and tons of rack and fx pedals
    ProTools 10.3.5 HD5 , Logic Pro 10.1,Ableton 9 Live. Dynaudio BM6a with BM9S sub and Focals Alpha 80

• THANK YOU !!

Man there's some killer profiles in here.

I did have to tweak certain thing as I'm playing on a Strat . espescially the Definition sometimes on 10 !!! dunno if you put it like that or the amp was so bright but when I turn it down and take off some EQ,it's very good ,
    I throw on my Klone sometimes on some and I can hear the tubes cookin.

the BE , the suhr Metro friedman Thumb up

• Good idea, I'll have to buy a USB keyboard because scrolling through letters is time consuming!

As Jerry said, using Rig Manager would be the simplest option.

IMHO, this would be preferable to purchasing a USB keyboard, where you'd be "limited" by the Kemper's LCD anyway.

• Thanks JerryFJA and Monkey_Man
    I didn't know that either! This will make things quicker! It's torture trying name a profile plus putting all the info.

• Thanks! I don't do much tweaking to them! I might put the definition on 1 in the more distorted tones. And yes the tubes are cooking with the Metro/Friedman Plexi because every knob is on 10!lol!

• It's torture trying name a profile plus putting all the info.

I really struggle with that stuff too.

And yes the tubes are cooking with the Metro/Friedman Plexi because every knob is on 10!lol!

Cookin'! Only way to go bro'.

• Check the "BE100 boost" rig, it's great! Oh man, so much goodies from @eljodon - thanks again.

Thanks! Some of them are the very first ones and others that I profiled lately. I'm learning from people's comments so hopefully my next batch will be better and less brighter. I'll make some that will be more towards single coil pickups and different speakers. I also want to make profiles with different settings. The PT100 and the BE100 have so many options! Most of them have 3 mics, usually a 57 and a Royer 121 on the Scumback BH75 and a 57 on the M75. I would also like to make more profiles with the Scumback H75 and H55 which are darker speakers and also with the Celestion V30. I blend the mics with my SSL XRack summing mixer.

• Here's a quick jam I wrote with some of the amps and same mic set up I used for the profiles. Is not a perfect mix. The Plexis are used on the Strat leads and the BE100 on other leads and the PT100 and Mesa Recto on rhythm.
    https://soundcloud.com/eljodon/guitar-jam

• I like your playing!
    I like your profiles! (Very good/quality profiles!) I got stuck at PT100 Ch2 for an hour ;)
    Thank you very much for those!
    And please keep more coming... :)

• Here's a quick jam I wrote with some of the amps and same mic set up I used for the profiles. Is not a perfect mix. The Plexis are used on the Strat leads and the BE100 on other leads and the PT100 and Mesa Recto on rhythm.
    https://soundcloud.com/eljodon/guitar-jam

Wow, thx for uploading the profiles. So many amps id like to have in my room.
    I checked out the profiles and you are right, most of them are very bright when i play with my mm. With a les paul they sound a little less bright. I think it depends on used pu's.
    I hang on the BE100 dirt, dleted the boost and replaced it with the Green Scream. Shot a short and quick tune of it. I think the sound fit's in the mix (some kind of 80th stuff).
    Id like to hear many more from you (midgain stuff from the friedman and plexis with an sm57 and v30 speakers).
    Last but not least, your playing is great!
    Here is the short tune with the BE100

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers
    Frank

• Thank you! Sounds great bro! I'm glad you can use any of them.I'm slowly working on them and making darker sounding ones.I'll look at the ones people liked the best and try to improve on them with different settings.

• I spent a few hours today playing through the amazing profiles you've uploaded. There are some truly great ones here - some quite bright, maybe, but I love the clarity and depth of tone, even with a lot of gain. There are some very 3-dimensional profiles, and the right gain range for me. These are right up there with my favourites.
    What a fantastic job, and so generous! Thank you, @eljodon.