[4Seasonsound] MA Jump 50 Plekxi New Demo 33% OFF

• We are proud to present our first profiles !

26 Profiles of the most dynamic Amp ever played, MA Jump 50 build 1969 completely original.
    (Try to re-create the sound of a Marshall® Plexi JMP 50 Amplifier)

All 3 possible input options (Channel 1, Channel 2, jumpered) were used
    12 Profiles boostet with several Boutique Pedals.
    Strat and LP for different tonality.

Profiles with soundsamples available here http://4seasonsoundkpaprofiles…tel.com/product/ma-jump50

Keep on rockin !

• Believe me, it's a Strat on this short test tune. This amp is awesome!
    Profile: MA J5MOP CH1&2
    CAB:Mega Boobie RK 2x12 from Fraengers
    Fender Stratocaster american standard with Michael Landau pu's

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thx to Uwe from 4Seasonsound that i could test the profiles. They are very cool also with humbucker git.

Go on!!!

• Just thought I would give this pack another nod - a very impressive set of classic Marshall patches. I find they work well with both HB and single coils. The balance of bass and high end is perfect for me - plenty of balls in the bottom end but not dull in the least. With the mix of boosted and unboosted profiles and the CH1, CH2 and CH1+CH2 tones all covered I find these on a par with the best of the plexi style patches on offer elsewhere. A bargain really and - rest assured - I am just another customer with no connection to the vendor.

• I just wanted to thank you for labeling the single coils and HB's, will post a review asap

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi Uwe,
    just noodling around with your US-Jump Boost V10 Profile with my strat toogling between neck and bridge pu.
    Settings:
    Main EQ
    Bass as it is
    Mids as it is
    Treble -0,4
    Presence -0,9
    Your cab with 3,5 pure cab
    Gate in Slot A
    Lead Booster in slot B Tone 5,0 Volume 1,6
    Wah Bad Horsie in slot D
    Ping Pong Delay with ducking at 0,6
    Amp section:
    Definition 5,2
    Power sagging 2,9
    That's it. Takes 2 Minutes to tweak this sound and i think it's a useful one if someone is playing in that style (normaly not my style, but i like this tone and imho it fits to this track).
    What do you think? For me there are some gems in your pack, it's a cool plexi!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just to compare, here is the same profile played with a Les Paul and a dimarzio super disatortion on bridge position and an dimarzio air norton on neck.

Same profile played with my Music Man The Majesty

Cheers
    Frank