Here are the frequency values for the Wah HPF and LPF stomps

• I was bored this morning and noticed that these values aren't listed anywhere, so I made a cup of coffee, ran some pink noise through my Kemper, and took some notes. These values were measured by setting all the Wah parameters to 0.0, turning Peak up to 10, and then eyeballing the peak of the resonant curve in Voxengo SPAN; they're not perfect, but they should be pretty damn close.

The filters are 24db/oct, incidentally, whereas the EQ modules' high/low-cut knobs are 12db/oct. The high/low-shelf filters in the Studio EQ are 6db/oct, with the "shoulder" of the curve running about two octaves toward the middle of the spectrum from the corner frequency. i.e. a high shelf of -12db at 1000Hz actually starts to slope down around 250Hz. That's how most EQs work, but many people don't realize it.

Note: If ckemper or anyone else of importance is reading this, please consider the following requests:

- Show the frequency value somewhere when these stomps are being used. It seems silly not to.
    - List all of these values in the manual, along with the filter slopes. I know you guys like to say "just use your ears, don't look at numbers", but I think most guitarists/engineers would prefer to have them available. A lot of us are tech nerds, and what nerd doesn't love charts and graphs?
    - Allow selectable slopes (6, 12, 24) for the high/low-cut knobs in the EQs so I don't have to waste two of my post-amp slots on the Wah filters.

[Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7231524/kpa%20wah%20hpf%20lpf%20values.png]

Have fun.

• 20Hz to 22kHz. Impressive!

Allow selectable slopes (6, 12, 24) for the high/low-cut knobs in the EQs so I don't have to waste two of my post-amp slots on the Wah filters.

+1, definitely.

Thank you for taking the time, Lokasenna. Awesome effort, mate.