Stomp Presets - Jump to/filter active Effect type

• OK so I don't use presets much if at all, but with the new delays I've started to just for convenience and one thing that bugs me a little is that when I select a certain stomp and then browse presets it doesn't present me with the presets for that stomp type, instead it starts at the beginning of the stomp presets list or at the last point in the list where you were.

It would be really nice if the presets list would scroll to the first entry for the current stomp type if it's current entry isn't the same type of stomp that you have active..

• OK so I don't use presets much if at all, but with the new delays I've started to just for convenience and one thing that bugs me a little is that when I select a certain stomp and then browse presets it doesn't present me with the presets for that stomp type, instead it starts at the beginning of the stomp presets list or at the last point in the list where you were.

It would be really nice if the presets list would scroll to the first entry for the current stomp type if it's current entry isn't the same type of stomp that you have active..

It must have been asked before, but I second your request @Per.
    It's real PITA when you want to load preset of delay DLY and you must go through all distortion DIST presets.
    Especially when you're enjoying Kemper's sonic goodness on loud volume.
    Partial solution might be optional autoload of presets (which is now fixed), what I requested HERE.
    But jumping to delay presets in BROWSE after delay was chosen using TYPE knob is logical and really missed.