I hate anything non-tube...and bought a Kemper!

• I have just never had a piece of gear that has so much instant gratification in one unit

Same here, the first week I had anxiety because I was so excited. But what surprised me was I found an appreciation for the different sounds that came with the unit. Its expanded my love for the sound of the guitar.

• Haha! I'm the same! I keep talking about it to my mates, drives 'em crazy!

The cool thing to me is that it's easier to get a good sound out of it than a 'proper' tube-amp, in the sense that you can easily switch musical styles without having to set it all up again.
    Also, when playing metal you can get extreme sounds at normal volumes that you just can't get with amps like the Engl (best sounding metak amps ou there if you ask me!)...

• EDIT:
    You beat me by a few seconds, Steph!

I have had it a little over a week and I cant shut up about the thing. My family thinks I am insane. I have just never had a piece of gear that has so much instant gratification in one unit. It is my dream rig. And every day I look at it and cant actually believe I own it.

I can totally relate to this, mate!

• Welcome Steph,

I was also anti-digital and couldn't believe that there was something non tube that sounds the same or even better than my Mesa Boogie MKIV which I'm in love with for many years. But sinds I've got my kemper I never turned my Mesa On and even thinking about selling it...

The biggest fear for me was if kemper could reproduce the feel and attack of a tube amp. And I think it's there for a minimal of 90% but the rest is neglected against the overall benefits of the Kemper. I think that at some point you get so used to it that you don't even know the difference anymore.

Greetings from another kemper user from Holland.
    (Instagram: #amarguitars)