Cheap and ultra-portable backup for kemper?

• Anyone try this?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Max!!!! Max was the best salesman that I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. Whenever he saw me walking into the store, he would grab me and have me check out all the latest gear. Awesome guy!!!.

All the best Max. You deserve it!!!

• Just decided to ask Mooer guys direclty through DM on facebook, they said this:

"GE200 preamp is the same tech as micro preamp ,but maybe 85~90%close, and radar cab sim is better than ge200.but GE200 is multi effects"

Regarding cabs it's all clear (even if you use your own IR's in the ge-200, you don't have as many eqing options as in the radar), but I don't get what they said about the preamps, I guess they mean that although they have the same technology the micro preamp is 10-15% closer to the real thing than the ge200... I asked them again, just to clarify... waiting for the response.

Cheers!

• I popped in a music shop today and spotted a mooer (red truck??). Dont know much abou them other than odd adverts and mentions here. Similar size foot device to the flyrigs- like a foot-long pencil case.
    I could see the unit was wired up for instant demo and before seeking to audition the device (curious rather than a burst of GAS) pressed a few buttons to confirm it was alive and then pushed the distortion button which presented the unit with an in built microphone. I cant imagine this is true but the device was so microphonic, like the dirtiest-cheapest single-coil pickup you could imagine was connected.
    This high-gain feature exaggerated what was present even when the option was disengaged. With the overdrive enabled and the output monitor turned up any louder than than conversation volume, the acoustic-feedback would be unusable. Maybe this is defeated when plugging in a guitar but that was my first encounter with a mooer and so i left it there. Not impressed.
    Has any one else played with one or own one?

• I popped in a music shop today and spotted a mooer (red truck??). Dont know much abou them other than odd adverts and mentions here. Similar size foot device to the flyrigs- like a foot-long pencil case.
    I could see the unit was wired up for instant demo and before seeking to audition the device (curious rather than a burst of GAS) pressed a few buttons to confirm it was alive and then pushed the distortion button which presented the unit with an in built microphone. I cant imagine this is true but the device was so microphonic, like the dirtiest-cheapest single-coil pickup you could imagine was connected.
    This high-gain feature exaggerated what was present even when the option was disengaged. With the overdrive enabled and the output monitor turned up any louder than than conversation volume, the acoustic-feedback would be unusable. Maybe this is defeated when plugging in a guitar but that was my first encounter with a mooer and so i left it there. Not impressed.
    Has any one else played with one or own one?

I actually own a mooer tender octaver (which I no longer use), which is sort of an EH micro POG clone, for some it sounds even better. It worked flawlessly and sounded quite good to my ears. Nevertheless the first unit i bough didn't work at all and they had to send me another unit, which I used in many rehearsals and gigs without any issue.