[LRS] BE Free Man - 2017 Baked Chicken BE 100

• Had a crack at these with the LP bridge pickup - very happy. The G12C profiles sound awesome with the LP. Again 2 4 an 6 were best for me with the Jack - love the clarity. The creambacks are very pleasing again with the LP.

These were actually dialed in with my Les Paul so I can see how they could be a instant fit there.

Was just doing some higher gain profiles with the V30 that comes stock in the Marshall cab and a M160 mic, nailed the tone (for my tastes,) will be sending them out tomorrow with any others that come out tonight.

• Jesus Christ man, there was 40 rigs in the last update i checked, almost half of that in the new one, Tim you spoil us man, your worse than SinMix (he updates almost as much), every one if you dont buy this pack i cant help ya man.

So far they cover a lot of ground , well done. I dont know how you can make so many sounds sound good, such a large volume i was waiting for a crap one, has not happened. Really good work Tim.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Update 15 is on the site. A littler higher gain than 14 with some of them being a little brighter. IMO some really great stuff in this one. The .1 files in here are slightly boosted with a Maxon VOP9.

Jesus Christ man, there was 40 rigs in the last update i checked, almost half of that in the new one, Tim you spoil us man, your worse than SinMix (he updates almost as much), every one if you dont buy this pack i cant help ya man.

So far they cover a lot of ground , well done. I dont know how you can make so many sounds sound good, such a large volume i was waiting for a crap one, has not happened. Really good work Tim.

Ash

:) I do what I can Ash!

I hope everyone that has purchased gets the tone in the Phil X video. That seems to be the bar here.

• X5, maybe not the style most are after but just to give an idea:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A little clip with G2 from 17, this is tweaked quite a bit in the Kemper. I can include the tweaked version if anyone is interested.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• These are coming thick and fast. Hard to keep up ;)
    213 profiles!

That last couple of private Jacks from 15 were very good. Had a quick run through all the latest and didn't find any that disagreed with me. Will give a bit more feedback when I can.

• Some short noodling with the Phil X G1 profile 1960AV V30 cab.

Tweaks:

Definition to 8,6, Amp comp to 3,8Green scream Drive 1,4, Tone 3,5, Mix 100%, Vol +1,5grafik eq in X: 160Hz +0,7, 640 Hz-2,5,2500Hz-0,5Low cut 60, High cut 7190

Delay and Verb (Delay and verb appear with morph.

Morph pedal down = rhytm sound, slight rev and del, morph pedal up is solo sound (more volume and more delay.

first two sections are without the green scream, than all with the punch of the screamer.

Cool and punchy sound over my frfr, a little less punch over my studio monitors (but I think you can hear the smack in this sound). Real fun to play this sound louder over frfr (rcf sma 10"). Guitar Jem fp, dimarzio paf.

Cheers
    Frank

• and a little vasn halen like tweak with the Phil X G2 profile.

@ Tim: If you like send me your mailadress via pm an i send the tweaked profile and you can add it to the next release. Maybe some Eddie fans here.

• This is the Phil X Private Jack 5 profile tweaked for for a Vai sound.

THX Tim for the sm57 Phil X profiles with diff gainstages. I love this amp....

Sorry for some wrong notes, just a quick first take in 5 minutes.

• Group 16 sounds really good with a Les Paul with Burstbuckers.

:) These keep evolving. I have been some things I have had mind for quite awhile. They are working out great.

Very welcome Frank, uhum, I mean Lightning :)

Just amazingly great stuff. Thanks for sending the adjusted profile. I will send it with the next update :)

Would love to hear what everyone else is doing also. We can't all have Lightning fingers. :)