Sync problems between Rig Manager and Kemper

• Hi,
    I'm using the powered rack version of the kemper (OS Version 5.6.2.13481B). When I edit performances, I sometimes get sync problems between Kemper and the Rig Manager.
    For example, if I copy a rig into a slot of my performance, edit it, switch between some slots and go back again, I lost the changes to the slot (although I saved my performance).
    One time I finished a whole performance, but after restarting my kemper it was completely gone!

Therefore one question: Can I copy rigs from the Rig Manager to my Kemper Performance or is it only possible to use Rigs, which are stored on the Kemper?

• I have this issue again... I'm in Performance Mode and some of the rigs in my slots (that I selected in the Rig Manager) are different to the display from the Kemper! I spend hours of searching good rigs, setting up, etc.., but this stupid bug makes all of it useless!!! I never know which display (Rig Manager or Kemper) is showing the correct information...

• I had an issue earlier. Made a new performance slot of five rigs on rig manager, the first in ages.
    On the remote it showed the order I made the performance in the rig manager, on the profiler the order was jumbled up, and that was the order the rigs came out.
    Thought it was a bit odd and just assumed it'd been such a while since I made up a performance, that I'd messed up somewhere. Now I'm not so sure after reading your posts.
    The profiler and rig manager are on the latest software or beta updates.

• Please file bug reports via the contact form on the Kemper page. It appears the developers are not aware of these bugs so we need to bring it up on the radar.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I reported this issue to the Kemper contact.
    The next issue occured this morning:
    1) delete previous rig from Slot 4
    2) copy new rig in slot 4
    3) stepping through the 5 slots on the remote
    4) slot 4 contains still the old rig!?! What am I doing wrong? I Cannot overwrite the rig stored in slot 4!!!

• Sounds familiar. Please report :). I'll try to find some time to reproduce some bugs too. For now remember to take a backup before messing with performances.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Sounds familiar. Please report :). I'll try to find some time to reproduce some bugs too. For now remember to take a backup before messing with performances.

Do you know how fast Kemper is uploading new updates to solve bugs? Currently the Kemper is useless for me, if I cannot setup my tone. Maybe it was a big mistake to get this...

• I also have issues to manage my Performaces in the RigManager.
    How i solve the problem: learn how to organise my Performances on the Kemper itself.

I agree, when this bug isnt fixet i do not will spend hours of setting up my Profiler in the RigManager any more. When i find some time i will also have a look if i can reproduce the bug.

Greetigs

• I find it extremely frustrating trying to set up perfomances using Rig Manager and have given up on it for the time being. Fortunately it is pretty easy to set up perfomances on the KPA itself so that’s how I’m doing it at the moment.

So you mean you set up performances on the Kemper itself but save it to the RM right? So the RM just become a backup in a way ...

8)8)8)