Alphabetic orders for all rigs

• Hi everyone,

is there a way to put (fastly) ALL RIGS on my profiler in alphabetic orders?

Ex I got many rigs called CLEAN 1 CLEAN 2 etc and they are all mixed up and I add new ones with time. I'd like to be able to press a button to put them all in alphabetic order so all the CLEAN would be together automatically . CLEAN is an example I got also SOLO 1 -2-3-4-5-6 etc and so on for different types of profiles... And I have to turn the BROWSE ok SOLO 1 ...now where is SOLO 2? turn turn turn ... (you got the idea)

So I spend too much time looking for names that are already classified (with their names) but all dispersed

Or maybe go in the rig manager to do that?
    If you got a solution please I'd like your help
    Thanks

8)8)8) G Force

• You can Sort the Rigs by name.

Hi Paults, and thanks for your help its very appreciated

I can sort the rigs by name on the Kemper itself??
    All I see is: All rigs - Favorites- Non-favorites - My rigs - current author - Last imported - Just bass

I just saw on the rig manager that if I click NAME on my profiler everything on the computer is in alphabetic order , thats fine, but not on the Kemper itself (and i wont bring the computer on a show , only the kemper)
    So do i need then to erase all my rigs on the Kemper and import from the RManager after they are in alphabetic order. Is there a more simple way ? Coz I add and replace rigs on my profiler every day ...

• They all get sorted alphabetically.

So, to use your examples:
    Each category - Favorites / Non-favorites / My Rigs / Current Author / Last imported / Just Bass, will be pre-sorted alphabetically.

Not on my kemper its all mixed up...
    So I got a personnal bug?
    Is there something I can check about it?
    Thanks everyone

• Don't you have the option on the right of the button with "All Rigs" etc named "Sorted by Name" ?
    There you should choose Sorting : By name, By author, By Date, by Amp/Cab or by Gain.
    In the Kemper itself.

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    You're right guys !!!
    It was SORTED BY AUTHOR (on the right side)

Didn't noticed the right button was focusing only on the left one Favorites / Non-favorites / My Rigs / Current Author / Last imported / Just Bass
    MY BAD

THANKS !!!!!!!

• Bingo!

I knew I was missing something. It's always left set at "By Name" on my machine.

Well-spotted, LaTruffe. :thumbup:

Yes LOL and you can be sure M-Man that it will remain set ''By name'' for ever here...

I'm laughing hysterically now... How can I totally missed that one?
    My profiles were all mixed up and I buy and get new profiles on RE every week

Thanks again I am so happy now I can seriously put them in order
    Something like:

AMBIANT
    CLEAN DRY 1-2-3-4-5...
    CLEAN FX 1-2-3-4-5...
    CRUNCH
    GILMOUR STYLE SOLOS
    HEAVY TONES
    THE EDGE DELAY STYLE
    WOMAN TONE
    etc

8)8)8)

• I'm laughing hysterically now... How can I totally missed that one?

I have a theory:

If it had said, "Alphabetically", you'd have spotted it, but because there's more than one alphabetical option, Kemper chose to not use this word. Makes sense.

It's as I said earlier - it's all alphabetically-sorted (except date, which is numerically and gain, obviously, which is technically numerically as well); it's just that you had "By Author" selected, so you got whatever filtered subset you selected on the left, but listed alphabetically by author 'cause of the sorting setting you'd chosen on the right.

• I have a theory:
    If it had said, "Alphabetically", you'd have spotted it, but because there's more than one alphabetical option, Kemper chose to not use this word. Makes sense.

Yes now my life will be easier. I also use abbreviation
    exemple : AC is for acoustic guitars sounds
    So if they are all in alphabetic order , when I'm looking for that type of sound I can change and try many acoustic ones in order... same thing for J (jazzy tones) well you got the idea... I use abbreviation coz writing long title is too time consuming