CABDRIVER IN STEREO

• Various websites including the official Kemper site have included the blurb below when promoting a recent update - for the life of me, I don't know what it means...can anyone explain?
    CABDRIVER IN STEREO
    When using the PROFILER in a live or rehearsal room situation it is now possible to run regular guitar cabinets in stereo alongside the Full Range signal for recording or FOH purposes. That means PROFILER players now can drive two or more guitar cabinets for personal monitoring or in the rehearsal room or on stage in full stereo while at the same time the Full Range signal is available for recording purposes or for sending it to FOH. Please note that the PROFILER PowerHead and PowerRack are equipped with mono power amps. A second amp is required for powering guitar cabs in stereo.

If it's just referring to the new possibility of combining the monitor and direct outputs into stereo then it would be wrong to use the term CABDRIVER wouldn't it?

Or (and this is what I'm hoping) it's introducing a stereo option to the Cabinet section of the profile..so that for instance you could use Left & Right IR's of two different speakers within the Kemper signal chain.

Any clarification gratefully received.

• It is unfortunately not what you were hoping for.
    It’s for folks running separate stereo power amps to drive two guitar cabinets. Now you can use the unpowered monitor output and the direct out as a stereo feed with the Monitor Cab Off option in the Output section, while still sending a stereo signal via the main outs with Cabs on.

• Thanks for confirming exactly what was meant by that blurb..

my quibble is that they shouldn't have used the phrase "CabDriver In Stereo" as I think it's misleading.

Thanks again for the reply.

• frankencat I'm sure I fully understand your question. The Speaker out would obviously need to feed an unpowered cab. The MONITOR receives the same signal as the speaker out but would need to feed a powered cab or a separate power amp. You wouldn't get true stereo that way though as the signal is the same. You could send the second signal to the Direct Out configured for stereo monitoring but that would also require a powered speaker or a separate power amp. Does that answer what you were asking?