Passive FRFR-cabs?

• Hi!

I bought the powered Kemper incl the remote. At the same time I bought a Engl 2 x 12 and a Sennheiser system and SHURE in-ear monitors. I am very pleased with the sound I get from my Kemper in my home studio incl monitors and headphones, live through FOH and in my in-ear system. However, I am not at all satisfied with the sound through our rehearsal PA (a very bad system but we can´t afford a new one) and I am not satisfied with what the Engl can reproduce. Yes, I have cab sim off to the cabinet. I have also tried other cabinets from Marshall, MESA and so on. Don´t they sound good? Yes they do but the variety of sounds I use gets lost. I really use the palette of sounds in our music, change from a clean little Fender combo rignt into a screaming MESA stack and this sounds wonderful through studio monitors, headphones, In-ear and FOH in a live venue. The cab sort of limits that. I want to make use of the powered Kemper I own through av passive FRFR in our rehearsal room. So I need your help: What good passive FRFR-cabs are out there? Thanks in advance!:)

• Atomic Amps is apparently not producing their passive CLRs any longer, but i'd look for a (pair of) second-hand one)s).
    Best FRFR concept on the market I am aware of for the prize.

HTH :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• Hi!...try mission enginering gm1 passive!...looks nice,sounds fuller then atomic active CLR(although my ears are not yet fully trained to make a objective opinion).