Can't get Wah to work Help

• Have a Powerhead , Remote & 3 expression pedals a Dunlop volume x for you guessed it volume into pedal 1 works flawlessly. And 2 Mission EP1 KP with switches the first Mission pedal is for wah plugged into 3&4 on remote the second is for morph plugged into 5&6 on remote. Setup pedal 3 to be switch like this mode =mono switch ,switch tip=stomp A on/off pedal 4 mode =pedal type 1 function =wah pedal. Watched the Mission tutorial this is how they show to set it up but what i get is when i cycle the pedal twice it turns block A on & off also switching the switch doesn't turn block A on or off? Also the morph pedal plugged into 5&6 works flawlessly. Has anyone else had this kind of problem I'm beginning to think I have a bad expression pedal also that pedal won't calibrate. Any help would be appreciated!

• I tried the other pedal in input 3&4 with the same results I have 2 Mission EP1KP'S I'm leaning toward a problem with the Remote ,Morph pedal was plugged into 5&6 I just reset it for Wah. I'm thinking about backing up the Toaster restoring it to factory then reinstalling backup.

Edited once, last by JeepGuy ().

• No it's set to on even if I reset the function on system page to volume or pitch it still turns the wah on /off in the toe down position

It sounds like a bug. Mine now says Baypass @Toe in brackets even when set to On but it does still function properly.

I suppose the other thing could be that the switch on the Mission is too high and is accidentally being activated in the toe position. It's a long shot but possible.

I tried the other pedal in input 3&4 with the same results I have 2 Mission EP1KP'S I'm leaning toward a problem with the Remote ,Morph pedal was plugged into 5&6 I just reset it for Wah. I'm thinking about backing up the Toaster restoring it to factory then reinstalling backup.

You can rule out the Remote by pluging the suspect Mission pedal into the back of the KPA (pedal sockets 1 and 2). If it works fine then the remote is the problem if it doesn't then the remote is fine.

Have a Powerhead , Remote & 3 expression pedals a Dunlop volume x for you guessed it volume into pedal 1 works flawlessly. And 2 Mission EP1 KP with switches the first Mission pedal is for wah plugged into 3&4 on remote the second is for morph plugged into 5&6 on remote. Setup pedal 3 to be switch like this mode =mono switch ,switch tip=stomp A on/off pedal 4 mode =pedal type 1 function =wah pedal. Watched the Mission tutorial this is how they show to set it up but what i get is when i cycle the pedal twice it turns block A on & off also switching the switch doesn't turn block A on or off? Also the morph pedal plugged into 5&6 works flawlessly. Has anyone else had this kind of problem I'm beginning to think I have a bad expression pedal also that pedal won't calibrate. Any help would be appreciated!

This sounds the most likely answer. I had to replace the switch in my Mission because it was knackered when I got it.

• It sounds like a bug. Mine now says Baypass @Toe in brackets even when set to On but it does still function properly.

I suppose the other thing could be that the switch on the Mission is too high and is accidentally being activated in the toe position. It's a long shot but possible.

You can rule out the Remote by pluging the suspect Mission pedal into the back of the KPA (pedal sockets 1 and 2). If it works fine then the remote is the problem if it doesn't then the remote is fine.

This sounds the most likely answer. I had to replace the switch in my Mission because it was knackered when I got it.

No the switch doesn't work even if you toggle it with your finger

• No the switch doesn't work even if you toggle it with your finger

Just tried plugging the pedal I know works into the pedal 1&2 jacks on the amp reconfigured the settings and it's doing the same thing toggling on/off when you cycle the pedal. Looks like a bug the only good news is that I got it from Guitar Center and got the extended warranty so I can exchange it . Tried Kemper support but they haven't gotten back to me yet not putting much faith in that did it one other time and they never responded. Thanks for all your help guys I really appreciate it.

Edited once, last by JeepGuy ().

• I know the TS cable is good because it works for Morph

You need to use a TRS cable with an expression pedal. TS cable is fine for switches, which is why it will turn morphing on and off (it will see the extremes of the pedal as on/off), but won't work for expression.

• You need to use a TRS cable with an expression pedal. TS cable is fine for switches, which is why it will turn morphing on and off (it will see the extremes of the pedal as on/off), but won't work for expression.

These are Mission pedals with a switch Output 1 is a TRS for the switch output 2 is TS for the pedal that is how they work I watched the Mission tutorial and I set it up just like they showed.

• These are Mission pedals with a switch Output 1 is a TRS for the switch output 2 is TS for the pedal that is how they work I watched the Mission tutorial and I set it up just like they showed.

No, you have it back to front. The Switch is TS and the pedal is TRS. If the Mission video said otherwise then they mad a mistake and didn’t notice. TRS is definitely the pedal.