• Positive Grid Spark

I fought this as long as I could, but finally purchased one this morning.

The more user videos I watched on youtube the more I wanted it lol.

What a fun time to be alive and play guitar!!! ;)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... :D Kemper/Helix user

• Hi Skoczy!

Their back ordered, only 4000 or so ahead of me now. ;)

Soon as I have it in hand I'll play a clip or two, but the YouTube vids sound impressive to me.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

• Well you might have latency issues with wireless headphones, that said there is a jack for "wired" ones I plan to use for outs to my mixer and DAW.

BTW- just got an email today from Positive Grid, I "might get mine in by May... Yes they sold a TON of these.

• I don't know skoczy. Its not a guess that they are far behind in keeping up with the TON of pre-orders, so Im guessing here that they "may be" out in the stores like Sweetwater/Zzounds by late summer.

Here is a copy of the email I got...

"Dear Spark Last Chance Special Purchaser:

Thank you again for your pre-order of your Positive Grid Spark! With many manufacturers experiencing production delays due to component and assembly shortages, it has been challenging to meet our original shipping estimates. We are doing everything in our power to increase Spark production to keep up with its massive demand!

Despite these delays, we can share that all Super Early Bird and Early Bird orders have now shipped, and we are receiving overwhelmingly positive reviews from those new Spark owners. We wish we could ship all Spark orders right now, because we can’t wait for you to try Spark!

We do not take delays lightly, and we know that you don't either. Based on the latest information from our production team, we will be shipping Last Chance Special orders in May. All orders will ship based on when the order was placed.

When your Spark amp ships you will receive an email with tracking information."

• I would buy one now , if I could receive it within 30 days, I don't have much patience to begin with , waiting on the Kpa Remote , took away all that I had left a few yrs ago.

I Don't think 30 days would work, there's been people waiting for months for thIs amp that still don't have one. Early April will be a month for me and I may have another two before I see mine. And, with the world out of sync atm with the virus, it might be even longer. Ah well, I have a Kemper to play with anyway ? ;)