Saving Kone Imprint with Rig

• Sorry if this has been asked, but I search and find nothing. Can I save a Kone imprint with each Rig? When I say "Store" and it asks me if I want to save the Output Section or the Rig, I say either, and it still seems that the Kone Imprint is set globally and stays that way. It would be great to load up some heavier rig and set it to the right imprint, and then a blues rig with its own imprint, instead of having to set the imprint every time.

• Oh thank you. Sorry for the noob questions. The Rig Manager is definitely the answer. I now trust that the Kones are set up right, but I've looked through tutorials and can't find a way to see the Kone that is assigned to the Rig. If I push the Output button, that shows me the global imprint. I'm learning a lot though. Thank you again!

• Cool. Thank you. I've been reading through the manual like crazy. Many things I find, others I don't. Really appreciate it. Since I got you guys, one more question. I've read all about the different types of profiles, Direct vs. Studio vs. Merged. My setup is a 2x12 Kone cab. It seems that when I get profile packs, I shouldn't need to use all types of profiles? These packs come with all 3. I don't really record, and I want to get the most out of the Kones and imprints. I've watched all kinds of youtube videos, but they all talk more about playing live vs. recording, etc... Nobody talks about using the power head with Kones and what type of profile is best. Could I get a little help? If there's a type of profile that is the best to use and will sound best when going through the 2x12 Kone cab, I'll save the others in my backup and only load that type of profiles for my daily use.

• How is this done ?

Kone logic is programmed to automatically switch to Full Range Mode when a Direct Rig is used (for example, an acoustic guitar Rig)

To use an electric guitar amp Direct Amplifier Profile with Kone Imprint Mode (In the Output Menu: Kone On, Monitor Cabinet Off):

1)Add a Cabinet Module to the Direct Rig.

2) Store The Rig

Optional additional steps:

3) Edit the Cabinet Module in the Stored Rig to select a Rig-specific Imprint)

4) Store The Rig again.

• Sorry guys just got my Kabinets and have the same question. I'm in performance mode and have an imprint that works perfect for the rig in slot one, but it only works if I turn off the output cabinet off, but now I switch to slot 2 and that rig sounds perfect in frfr mode, so as of right now I have to go into rig manager and go to output section and turn the cabinet back on. Is there a way around this? where each rig can be saved and automactically turn on and off the output cab?

thanks