Volume drops and spikes with KPA STAGE

• I am having some issues with the KPA Stage volume being very unwieldy (without switching rigs). I'm in love with this thing, but it is definitely having some issues. Has anyone else had this problem?

I will be recording and randomly lose 30-40% of my signal, then it will come back...

here is my set up..

Guitar>Distortion Pedals>Input>Effects loop (reverb and delay)>out>XLR>Apogee Duet>DAW>Studio monitors

I am certain it isn't the distortion pedals, I've already been down that road. My top effects loop is broken, so I am wondering if both effects loops are both broken?

The outlets in my house are NOT grounded, I'm also wondering if this could this be the problem??

I absolutely love this thing, but it has had it's fair share of issues just like all gear, I am just not super familiar with digital stuff... If anyone has been through this and can help me I would be thrilled..

-JR

• Also I forgot to add, if I reboot the Kemper, I will get my original volume back most the time.. Is this possibly a software issue?

Thank you for your time,

-JR

• I have the same problem. My volume doesn't fluctuate, but it is different after each restart. Sometimes it is normal, and sometimes it is lower by an estimated -6dB.

I use a Mission Eng. volume pedal EP1 (set to global)