Does this idea sound like it might be a useful feature or even possible?

• I think it would cool to be able to load 2 profiles and have the ability to route them to whatever output you want.

I usually double guitars which is easy to do but maybe something like this would be cool for difference production ideas.

Any thoughts? Or maybe this is something that has already been discussed?

Thanks

Brian

• Dual amps has been discussed many times before. It is not possible with the current hardware. The only way to have two profiles loaded at once is to (literally) have two KPAs, which some do.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• You can do similar to this with a DAW and have left channel from Kemper and right channel from a plugin like Guitar Rig or Amplitube.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• As Ruefus said, the hardware doesn’t allow dual amps so it isn’t going to be added as a feature. This doesn’t bother me personally as I have no real need for dual amps but I understand why others might feel differently.

If you want to really thicken the sound and get that double tracked effect nothing bests actually playing the part twice. However, if you just want the effect of combining amps for a single part then I would would record a DI track along with the first take and reamp it as many times as you need to combine multiple amps. If you go down this route make sure to check phase alignment though to ensure you don’t end up actually getting a thinner weedier sound.