ep1-kp wah

• hey guys! just recently bought myself a new kemper stage and the ep1-kp expression pedal to use as a wah.

the pedal works fine in OUT 1 as a volume pedal, but when i connect to OUT 2 for the wah, there is no effect.

can someone please help with what exactly i need to do?

very simple instructions please lol. im new to all this digital stuff.

regards

dee.:)

• many thanks =)

i literally just opened the box and connected everything up. i have no idea how to assign anything or find my way around as yet.

i plugged in my evh franke and found the evh presets. tone heaven haha. now i just want to ad my wah.

apologies for my lack of knowledge thus far. im a quick learner tho and good with computers..

• to control the wah effect with the pedal you need to insert a wah effect into one of the stomp slots in the currently loaded rig.

Here are some links to videos about the topic.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com