How to setup Mission pedal to be volume and way?

• I've looked and videos and searched the forum but can't figure out how to use my Mission EP-11S to work as both a volume and a wah. I'm hoping to be able to go full toe down and click the switch to turn it into a wha.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have another Mission expression pedal, SP-1, that I would like to use for both was and for pitch (not at the same time). I notice that if I plug into one of the pedal ports on the remote I then have to assign it in the settings. So far I can only see that I can assign the pedal as one or the other.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

• I don't know the page off the top of my head but there is a page in the manual that will show you exactly how to do this. The other thing you can have it do is turn the tuner on when you set the pedal heel down. That is how I have mine setup and I remember finding that in the manual.

• I don't know the page off the top of my head but there is a page in the manual that will show you exactly how to do this. The other thing you can have it do is turn the tuner on when you set the pedal heel down. That is how I have mine setup and I remember finding that in the manual.

I have the volume set up to go into tuner mode with heel down. Just need to know the other stuff. Thanks

• The expression pedal as such should work like any other expression pedal. I'm not sure about the toe switch. The PROFILER requires momentary switches. This model is designed for the Eleven Rack. Perhaps that is a latching switch!? But the switch is not absolutely required.

You connect the expression pedal with one of the PROFILER's PEDAL sockets with an TRS cable, configure this for Wah Pedal and calibrate it.

You activate WahPedal to Volume at least.

Now the pedal will function as a volume pedal as long as there is no active wah effect and modulate wah, while there is an activate wah effect.

So you need to configure a wah effect in any of the effect modules of a Rig e.g. module B. You could for example start with the effect preset "Cry".

In case the toe switch is momentary, you connect it to one of the PEDAL sockets with a TS cable, and configure this socket for a mono switch.

Assign the effect module with the wah effect e. g. module B to that switch.

Now the toe switch should toggle module B with the wah effect on and off. While it's off, the pedal works as volume pedal.

• The explanation starts on page 141 of the manual. It is the "One Pedal: Purist" section. You have to set it up as a Wah first. Here is the text from that section of the manual. I vaguely remember watching the video for it. They step you through the process.

The one pedal then needs to be set-up as a wah pedal. The PEDAL 5 input of the Remote, and PEDAL 3 input of the PROFILER Stage, are already prepared for it by default. How to connect and calibrate has been already explained in the example Four Pedals: Luxury. Then select “WahPedal >Volume” and “WahPedal >Pitch” on the Pedal Links page in System Settings.

✓ If “WahPedal >Volume” is selected, those two functions are mutually exclusive. As soon as a wah effect is active, the Wah Pedal controls this wah effect, while volume stays flat. As soon as there is no wah effect in the current Rig, or the wah effect is switched off, the Wah Pedal controls volume. All other pedal links allow you to control their effects simultaneously. So, a Morph Pedal could morph and control wah, as well as pedal pitch effects at the same time, if those links are selected. A Wah Pedal could control wah and pedal pitch effects together, if “WahPedal >Pitch” is checked.

✓ A tutorial video demonstrating setting up of expression pedals can be found at: http://www.kemper-amps.com/video

• will this also work to toggle the volume pedal>pitch?

• Yes, if you enable WahPedal to Pitch in the menu the pedal will now control wah and pedal pitch effects while those are active. Pedal pitch effects are Pedal Pitch and Pedal Vinyl Stop.