Posts by Burkhard

Please open a support ticket and include:

What does "crash mean? Is it a hang, a shutdown, error message.....?

Which OS version is installed?

What did trigger the issue?

I don't subscibe your general statements regarding "fragility when adjusting things" and MIDI. Which exact adjustments and MIDI comands are causing problems? From my perspective the issue is often, that it's not transparent, what the DAW is really sending and when. There is never an issue, if you send meaningful comands from a transparent source.

Das kann man machen. Die Endung muss natürlich gleich bleiben.

Datum- und Zeit-Stempel vorne in den Namen behalte ich normalerweise bei und füge meine individuelle Bezeichnung hinter dem Bindestrich ein. Irgendwann entstehen immer Nachfolgeversionen und so kann man die gut auseinanderhalten. Die Restore-Liste am Gerät ist so chronologisch sortiert mit den aktuellen Backups oben.

A few hints:

You can determine by Rig, where in the signal chain Volume Pedal is located. If you select for example "Post Stack" or "Output", it won't affect the gain. If you select "Input" or "Pre Stack" it will. The parameter is Volume Pedal Location in Rig Settings.

Control change #7 is a continuous controller with a range of 0-127. The controller is gradual and Volume Pedal is. There is a parameter Volume Pedal Range, which allows to limit the minimum. But there is no setting at the PROFILER side, which just allows off and maximum Volume Pedal. Perhaps you are treating CC#7 like a switch instead of a continuous controller in your software.

I suggest you read the chapter about the Volume Pedal in the manual, which explains the whole concept. Understand first, then automate.

Not sure, what you exactly mean by "contorll pedal serve different functions on different Performances)". Perhaps the answer is "Morphing". There is also a chapter dedicated to that subject. The corresponding MIDI contoller is #11.

Try holding the following four buttons while powering on: BANK+TAP+KONE+Bluetooth/WiFi.

This will recover the as-delivered-state.

If the unit is started, Rig Manager should show at its top, which OS is currently installed on your PROFILER.

OS 10.9.7 is gone. We have 10.9.8 release in the meantime. It will be suggested by Rig Manager automatically regardless, if beta releases are selected or not.

You can also download 10.9.8 at the KMEPER download page and install via USB flash drive.

However, OS 10.9.x versions are only for Players right now. The latest OS for other models (Head, Rack, Stage) is OS 10.2.2 release. Rifg Manager won't suggest any 10.9.x for those models.

There are probably two aspects:

For manual control you can assign either FX 1 or FX 2 button/knob group to that effect module DLY or REV. You do that via Rig Manager. That assignment is by Rig.

For foot control you can either use the Effect Button concept mentioned above. By default Effect Button I is globally assigned to the Player's foot switch 2. In the Rig in question you assign effect module DLY or REV or both to Effect Button I. Now you can toggle those effect modules with foot switch 2. Again this assignment is Rig specific. You could also assign FX 1 or FX 2 or both to one of the foot switches e.g. foot switch 3 globally. In that case foot switch 3 would do the same in each Rig as the button of the FX group at the top left.

rhi_100 I don't find any support ticket with your e-mail, name nor serial number of your Player.

If you restart the Player and it is not connected to a Mac via USB cable, can't you simply change sounds via BANK and Rig buttons?

Please open a support ticket and let's investigate the scenario first. Since you seem located in Australia, we should first understand what's going on.