Posts by Sollazzon

:( sorry to read this.

wait...so the only way that remain is to double that Monitor out in to stereo Externally.
    humm.. really??
    as suggested, we would have to add a ''Stereo imager'' After the Monitor Out??

an MXR10 band EQ like the KFK with 1 in and 2 out will not be good for this by itself, isn't it?
    it just double the 1 Mono in 2 Mono... so unless, it's coupled with a Stereo Delay..
    it still reamain Mono no?...just thinking at loud voice. on 2 differnt cabs but mono. unless we use a Stereo Power amp
    (and processing, if not, we just leave the stereo effect to the Cab's Differences due to thier own Freq Response)
    (damn! I sold the TC ND-1 (called 2290 before) that would works and kept the EQ.. this is not good)

but.. no come on..wait I minute, 'cause I had to summerize also in my mind, lots of posts read in this days.

sorry Ingolf, Didn't I read that it's possible to run 2 mono cables as L and R for Aux in??
    It wasn't You writeing something similar in a post few days ago?

without Y cable.. (please I hope I read it for real??:-/)
    anyhow.. if i did'n get it wrong, Correct me Please if.

so it wouldn't be possible ( better it'd hard to do/cost too much )
    to Switch our ''Guitar'' to Monitor Outs Signals before it phisically goes out of KPA , beacuse This would also requires/implies a Double Process Work by KPA
    - while managing the Stereo Aux in (let's say just a true bypass stero line w/separeted line levels to main and monitors out, but it's already Setero on Input, just different Leves to Differnt outputs )
    - AND Simultaneously our Giut switched in Stereo (let's see it as a Stereo 2290/ND1 post the FX BLOCK..just before it is Doubled to Main And Monitors outs ..to monitors we got the W or W/out Cab sim switch option)

this requires too muck Work for KPA..and Will never Happened ;(

did I get it right? ;(
    (sorry Did I explained it ...with a meaning??)
    did I explained me ..? ;(;( I hope, jsut ask please if not

so it cost less that KPA stays like it is (for..stablity? performances matters?)
    than the ones who Eventually Would like to use it in such a Complicated way..
    Would add a Stereo FX and Power amp Externally..
    Well it sounds Reasonable in the End.
    if this hepls the KPA to.. keep safe and do his job (as it Does to me) it's Ok.
    I don't think We're so many to actually use KPA in this way. :thumbup:
    ( and I just need to re-buy 1 pedal in the end) :thumbup:

I don't know what to say.
    times ago I was trying Different cabs on the same power amp.. plaing the same MP3 in Aux in as reference.
    and all in a suddent, the Aux in Controls to main and Monitor do not Work.
    there is no way to adjust mp3 level if not from Source..??!!??
    .. seems they stay Fixed in ONE position for both Main and Monitor aux in Levels..
    maybe Tweeking too much???
    well
    I switched back and forth for a while checking everithing possible,
    what You Wrote About '' the hiss mute if I Switch Monitor Out OFF..the rest of choise had no differnce..
    "At Output Source, tried all options of "Monitor Output". The only difference: At "Off" the hiss dissapeared."
    in your case it's a Hiss.. in Mine Was the ''constant Level of aux in''.
    Not too much loud or quite..normal ok but Not Adjustable anymore
    ( maybe in Your case is too much quiet.. a constant Hiss..sound More An ''Imput issue'' than output but..who knows!)

than I thought the current version had somenting, I try to install the previous version (Was on 2.1..don't remember exaclty..serching for a first previous one but found 1.8..) Installed 1.8
    BUT
    in that version the wasn't such those parameters..
    so..I didn't do anything than go to the Site.. Re download the lates version, installed and KPA it back to work Good as I remeberd.
    I din't know what I've done.. Nothing.. but now works.
    try to download the lates from Site :(

hehe! Great Tip!
    before KPA Era, I did the same with a TC2290.
    the input was chosen between 2 send of two different marshall heads, with A/B Box and, Exaclty in this Way
    "all you can do is use a stereo pedal, possibly a true bypass which accept a mono jack and goes out with two. then you go with two cables to your amp." they went to the Return of Both in my case.

Hi Andy!
    just Done FW:RE:I can't purchase..
    also tried a post in A big Thank.

No Hurry To receive it..
    just let me know if You See it Now.
    ..don't worry really.

here in Italy, Sad to say but true, We're ..usual to Say
    Humm...trying to translate:
    For One's Fault, ..We do not credit to Anyone.
    it's a popular phrase. ofter shown at the BAR/PUB.
    and as the ancients use to say: Vox Populi, Vox Dei.
    So, I'm With You.
    it's just that I Can't Wait to play them :thumbup:

honestly i'm having some problem, in purchase (and also getting 5 discount for survery)
    firt it was the browser, that it was the code expired, i'm still waiting, i mailed him a couple of days ago.
    sad to say caus profiles sounds great.
    it's not for the money of course but it's unpleasent situation.

Man! What A great work! Thanks A lot!
    I spent a littel time more on this,
    in order to get a Visual Aspect of those files.
    I don't like the EMG81 as PU in general but, who cares:
    i guess your is a good demo, on youTube I like that kind of workign demo Comparison to get an idea of differences.
    if you mant more...visual differnces to See
    I can See these one:

uploded on the box a snapshot taken w ozone
    ans some screenshot of both complete and guit only.
    if anybody need more specific Zoom about frquency graphs just ask!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tdbd…n/GUIT%20ONLY.snapshotset
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hk5…elestion%20Shot%20EQ1.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9g7f…elestion%20Shot%20EQ2.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xox…/Celestion%20COMP%202.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/crbe…/Celestion%20COMP%201.jpg

WoW How Fast!..And Lots of Info!

ps I see Slash used GR55 to rec some parts of the Soundtrack of his 1st moove production!
    [Blocked Image: http://www.rolandus.com/images/community/insider/articles/2012-09-20_slash/03.jpg]
    I've never been too much in roland/boss products, in the end i just had the RC2 loop station.
    oh no well..also 2 years W/metalZone but it was a long time ago (W marshall VS30R my 1st combo ..and amp ever!)
    but as said ..now I'm open to anything.

Ah Guys.. another ''trip'' that came in my mind..
    Is already there a PU / SYstem..Midi or Whatever that could be useble to Insatnply Create also a Transcipt / TABulate of What I'm playing?
    That would be Also Cool, Cause I can Write Music, I play Piano/Keybords and I know How to Write Music but tab guitar it's not so easy ..
    sometimes It's quite too much Laborious to write some kind of Guitar Solo parts
    any Help is Apprreciate
    Thanks

Hi guys,
    Im not an acoustic gutarist, I have an Acoustic Ibanez but I don't want to install Anything on it.
    it's the ''beach guitar'' and it's ok in this way but
    for the few time I had the need of an and acoustic sound, I use to play a Lp W/peizo.
    till now I tried a Shadow Bridge that Actually Do his Job.
    I consider this a Good Example of what I mean.
    so ..something like this WAS enought,..till NoW

I'm sad to say, That Piezo died the day next to this song recording So (iroincal considering the title) I Had to Change.
    Give me Your Suggests ..I'm open to any product.

Asking to my luithier ( that had tried a Slash Custom Shop..the one W/Fisherman)
    that could play like this in Live situation..jump at 1:24

he also told to give an eye atGhost Modular pickup system
    that I see Also Got a MIDI version as bridge PU!
    Well That Wuold Be Amazing but..just to listen Your on this.
    Many Thanks to All in advice!
    Cheers Angelo

Well.. I do not Complain.. Anything in the end.
    But As already noticed sometimes, when You've Just Prifiled Your chain, ..Refining and Comparing istantly the ''pre''-profile..
    ..in that moments.. if I add another session of Refining, and compare it again..
    well sometimes changes he sound..
    I remember asked to CK if Refining process Replace or Implement the profile and he answred it Implement..So..
    I belive, the ''more' You profile , more the Profiler Get Closer..Closer to what.. to how your chain, KPA's Matter of interest in that momets, the Base for Your Next Profile REACTS
    due to what/How/...(in the end Why You're Playing.
    And
    it's Honest in This! and Real.
    if you play Your amp/pedals/rig with the same Setting But Different Guitar, IT Actually Change a bit!!
    ..gonin on, of You Do not Refine At All.. it's More or less If Your sound is Form:
    Just arrived, opend the Car, plugged the rare tube Amp, turn it on, tune Guitar, Switch Stand By, Play 1 short song , good by, thanks, I love You All, then go Home
    Well! .. Come on, it's just the Warm up lap... :):)

That's in Other words What means for me this pleasent Test
    this is the stats of the samples if Anyone would like to bet Witch Guitar has Been Listed more than..
    feel free.. :) but that wasn't the point :love::thumbup:
    [Blocked Image: http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/Sollazzon/StatReamSPDFI1.jpg~original]