Posts by gibson5413

This profile is just awesome!!!

I can't wait for that Soldano!!!! Ivan's going to do some magic with it. I can feel it.

Have to admit I didn't even try the 5150 Stealth profiles. There are so many out there that I thought to myself how could it be that much better than what has been released. I was wrong! The free ones in the thread are just amazing. I added them to my Kemper. I will be buying the pack tomorrow! Thanks @ashtweth

Agreed on all of these. My Anderson Classic (Tom's version of a strat) sounds awesome with these profiles. Here's a clip I recorded with the Rigbusters Cornford MK50H II profiles:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can't speak for everyone else's experience but I have loved the Crummett pack! I have found many usable profiles. Some of which have become recording mainstays. The Bendeth pack has been really good too. The Howard Benson didn't garner as many but it had some amazing profiles of a Wizard amp. I have tried a few of the other profiles stated in this thread and wasn't exactly inspired by them either. A lot of the free stuff wasn't that great for me. I am not by any means a complete fanboy but I have found these packs mentioned to be very, very good for my needs and setup.

All of that being said...they aren't for everyone. It is so amazing that we have a community of commercial and free profilers that meet the needs of our community. You don't like something...move on to the next set of profiles. You do like it...support the commercial vendors that scratch your itch. I'm just happy I can find what I need from so many different vendors. I have no desire to profile so I love the fact we have so many to choose from. Thank goodness I'm in a good place in life where I can afford to take a risk and buy profiles without a budget tying me down. We all define value differently. Find your value and support where you can.

@JiveTurkey I'm the same gibson5413 from the GuitarAmpBoard and Rig-Talk. I posted some sound samples in another thread of the Krummet pack. Reach out to me on the side if the clips don't work and I'd be happy to help you with sound clips.

Looking forward to this pack. I have never been bowled over by Diezel amps. The inherent Diezel sound just wasn't for me...until I tried the customer appreciation profile from Cili. It is amazing and I will be buying this pack straightaway!

Got the CSR pack as well - it's just freakin fantastic. The profiles with the Celestion Gold speaker are just magic in a mix and the high gain stuff is all really usable too. As usual, the problem is picking just a few to use.

Time to start saving up pennies up for a real 3P ;) I wonder if Jamie will see a spike in orders now?

Welll...I plan on grabbing the combo version of this very amp so I certainly hope so.

Still waiting for something that will even make me remotely consider buying from these guys... the marketing and hype sure doesn't equate to actual buzz on this site or any other for that matter... and no real user clips anywhere? This whole thing is super fishy to me.

I created another thread about the Kris Crummett pack and it included some clips I recorded. I would like to record more but I just haven't had the time in the holiday season thus far. I will try and get some more clips up soon.

Picked up the CSR and had just a quick rig rundown (kpa style, not premier guitar ;) and now anxiously waiting to try some of these out with a band.

For those that already been trying out the CSR pack, any particular new favorites for live application that made it to the 'A'-list?

@lonestargtr I recall you mentioned somewhere that the gain channel cabinets are same to the ones in the Kemper Cab Pack. Is there some logical mapping from the CSR gain channel cab number to e.g. Kemper Cab Pack that one could decode the actual cabinet blend for a given profile?

For me...the profiles that are created with @lonestargtr 's 3P 212 used as the cab are perfect for live use with my band. They sit perfectly when used live.The CSR profiles have replaced the Colonial profiles for live use with my band. Not that I won't use the Colonials again but I love the way the 3rd Power profiles turned out. So great to have so many options at our disposal. Thanks to Michael!!

Tried the Crummett pack last week and hated it. Wasn’t testing in my normal digs, so I’m reserving total condemnation until that happens but my initial impression was sour. Only liked the AC30 and Fender breakup profiles. Everything sounded like over compressed, muffled noise to me... :/

Really? Goes to show you everyone likes different tones. I thought it was great and have about 10 profiles I use for recording all the time. They sound great in a mix to me.

Received my Bendeth pack over the weekend. Was able to give it a quick run through and easily pulled about 12 profiles over to my Kemper for long term use.Some really great profiles in there. In particular...I love some of the Friedman BE and VHT Pitbull profiles. I have waited a long time to get some VHT Pitbull profiles and this pack does it for me. The mid gain VHT profiles with the 57 & 421 mic combo are just amazing with my humbucker guitars. I have never been a huge fan of Diezel amps but this pack has 3 or 4 really GREAT VH4 profiles. I am impressed. I haven't had a chance to really dive into the Tyler, Fender, Supro and bass guitar profiles yet but I will later in the week.

I will try to record a couple of clips but between this and the Kris Crummett pack I am really good to go. Thanks STL Tones!!

Michael has outdone himself, and I'm not sure how... easily the best pack I think he's ever put out... for those that like his signature sound, they are in there, and the best he's done yet: for those that want something different( v30s, brighter sounds, more edge, maybe some want darker etc) they are all in there, and completely in your face huge sounding... the gain channel is simply stunning... Jamie nailed it with this amp, and Michael nailed the profiles. I didn't think I would get this excited about profiles after 5 years with the Kemper but Michael has really outdone himself... see mike, I told you I'd behave haha! :D

Totally agree here. I still love the Colonial pack but this is my favorite for sure. I am definitely picking up a 3rd Power Citizen Gain CSR at the beginning of the new year to accompany my Kemper!

I got them too. Just gave it a quick run through and these are easily my favorite rock/high gain profiles from Michael!! Just hits the entire spectrum of killer cleans and the perfect high gain for rock guitar. I LOVE THEM Michael!! Some profiles are even customized by Jamie himself. They are so usable!! I can't wait to try some of these with the band!

Just a head's up. It's looking like all of the web work will be done by Friday so I will be running a 25% OFF sale over the weekend in case anyone wants to save a few $. I'll have the new 3rd Power CSR Pack as well as a couple other new products. Projected launch is Friday morning and the coupon code will be BLACK FRIDAY.

thanks!
    Mike

I am so excited for this pack. I have been wanting a 3rd Power Citizen Gain CSR combo for a couple of months now. This pack will help and hurt me!!