Posts by Topher

I use two in my band with the 18 and we get many compliments on much better our sound is. Previously we had dual 18 bottoms and 15 tops. Told my bass player I have a setup that I can unload from my SUV in less than 5 minutes and won't kill our backs. He laughed when he saw what I had and then dropped his jaw when I fired it all up. Seriously powerful little speakers! Play to a crowd of 300+ easily!

Nicely done... Thought about doing this very thing but could not find anything like what you have here readily available. Perhaps you could indicate where these come from or might be found for the benefit of others..... I have cut off both pedals completely and wired in trs jacks thanks to a suggestion by forum member lokasenna. I now use actual expression pedals. (dvp3) another option, but requires a lot more modding and of course expense of pedals..

They are used to brace pipes to a strut. Can find them at a hardware store perhaps, but most likely Fastenal stores for United States. Not sure about across the pond.Here is one on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Erico-…ain_0&hash=item19f7938d0f

I was having trouble liking the wah pedal feature on the FCB pedal as those that have it will know how loose and sloppy it feels. Problem solved. While at work the other day I saw a strut nut with a spring on it and thought maybe that would work as a good tension for the wah. Tried it and it was great except the pedal didn't go all the way down so I took the base of the strut nut (not sure that's the technical term) and took the base to a grinder and then put it on the and viola! perfect. Just attach with some Velcro and your good to go! Hope this helps anyone that has found theirs to be a problem. Still not interested in paying $600 for the remote and this just made the Behringer even sweeter!

If money weren't an issue and believe me it surely is. I would buy equipment and give a go of trying to build my own guitars. I do like the idea of upgrading all my other guitars that could stand to use it though. GAS is a devious little devil! Going to sit patiently but now because of that little "devil", I may just get myself a PRS SE Floyd Rose 24 to hold me over. I'm thinking of being patient enough to wait till our family trip to San Francisco to go try an Anderson in person. So many guitars so little time! er, money.

Sorry been away to respond. I pretty much have the essential guitars already; Gretsch Electromatic, Fender Stratocaster, Tele copy, Les Paul copy, ESP MH1000, Hagstrom SG Style, B.C. Rich Mockingbird, Douglas Baritone scale and Breedlove acoustic. I have pretty much the spectrum covered, guess I'm just trying to talk myself into something extra special and I have come to the conclusion that I am gonna pull the trigger on an Anderson Drop Top when the right on surfaces.

I have a budget of around $3,500 to buy a new guitar. I have always wanted to get a boutique guitar and I'm coming up on 25 years of playing and think it's time to pull the trigger. After all I now have all the best amps at my disposal right? So, I have been looking at three guitars in particular: Music Man Majesty, Tom Anderson Angel and a Suhr Modern pro. I do want 24 fret access and I also want a tremolo. Doesn't need to be a Floyd. I play everything from metal to blues to country so it is to be an all around guitar. Tough choice as I have never played any and have no stores around that carry such instruments. I have grown to like the look of the majesty, but not sure of the tones it produces as so far the Suhr seems to bring the most organic tones that I have heard watching Youtube.Close second in tones is the Anderson but that takes top in visual appeal for me. On one hand the Majesty has all the bells and whistles: easy access to 24th fret, piezo,boost and game changer pickup technology. Then Suhr and Tom Anderson seem pretty on par with each other except I tend to lean toward the Suhr for overall pickup sounds.

Now I ask the experts who have played any of these fine instruments for their opinion. Steer me in the right direction on a purchase I will not regret. Thanks! :thumbup:

Was curious if anyone has any input if two Yamaha DXR 10's as tops and two DXS 15 subs would be enough for a five piece rock band. Two guitars ,bass ,miced drums and 3 vocals between us. We primarily play small bars that hold 100-150 people. I already have the two DXR 10's and they crank for their size. Plan on getting the 15's anyways down the line. My bass player has a setup from his last band but to me it is overkill. He has two dual 18 subs and two dual 15 inch tops all passive so besides lugging those behemoths, we have two haul poweramps for stage and FOH. I'm not getting any younger so not only do I not enjoy lifting and hauling loads of equipment, but don't like the time spent setting up and tearing down. I believe that the Yammys would be perfect and if I needed to upgrade to 12's I would sell one of my 10's and buy the 12's as they are actually about the same price on eBay. Still would keep one for my Kemper and as a stage monitor. What do you guys and gals think as there are a lot of Yamaha DXR 10 users on here. Thanks!

Welcome. Very good professional profiles coming out lately. I find it hard stopping buying from them. But there are great free ones too if you dig a little deeper. Going on a year and a half and I am still blown away by this Kemper. Another thing I would like to mention is this unit really has opened up a whole new world (literally) as we are able to interact with people from across the globe, session musicians,producers and big names like Michael Britt that take the time out of their busy schedule to answer questions and provide help. Truly a game changer on all fronts!

I'm having some clipping/digital fuzziness with the distorted profiles from this pack. Anyone else having this issue? Does not happen with any other profiles I have or recently acquired. What would be a fix? To delete these and download and upload again?

Finding it hard to swallow that this unit needs to be tweaked? I agree try something commercial, but the tweaking if needed is easy as pie.