Posts by Topher

I think maybe the quote from Tom Petty is "Running Down a Dream" because this is absolutely the worst communications on whether or not we are getting a pedal and when. No official word to those of us that have bought a product. Same with the Michael Wagner free profiles. Hell of a product, but damn this PR sucks!

Starting to think the Kemper Forum has been taken over by my teenage daughters. I've got to say the bitching and entitlement are right up there with them. If you like it buy it. If you don't don't. No need to critic something you haven't played yet. Yes there are some things that could have been dealt with better in the rollout of this pack, but if I were him or another producer after reading all this shit, it would be the last time I'd do it and/or avoid being put on the stake altogether. QUITCHABITCHIN! X(

Obviously a language barrier. That being said. I bought some profiles today from Andy, Top Jimi and they were amazing. Sinmix I tried your free profiles and they were equally amazing in the realm that they are geared for. Kudos to all that make great profiles. Just because someone like to get a hamburger at one place and want to share how well it tastes doesn't mean it's the best hamburger made. It just tastes good to that person. Sinmix, that Laboga profile is one hell of a badass profile and you know what, I will probably buy some from you.

My best advice before letting this spiral out of control is.....If you see a comment for another vendor and how well it's recieved don't comment unless it's positive. Had I seen a positive comment such as "Yea, Andy makes some really great profiles" I would have went and bought one of your packs just because of business ethics on your part. I was going to buy a Axe Fx 2 until I started reading the comments Cliff Chase would throw at his customers and they were rude and no matter how good a product I wasn't gonna buy it. Then I read about the Kemper and saw the positive attitude and demanor that CK has and it alone sold me on it. And I truly beleive it is a better product despite why I bought it.

Now, moving on. There is plenty of us to buy from Andy,Sinmix,Top Jimi,Soundside.... on and on and on. We are tone junkies now and we love to hoard. And all prices are fair, now give me a 50% swear jar discount Sinmix 8)

Stay Mellow!

You have to wait till 15th September to get these :(

Just confusing. First they are free. Now they are commercial. Now his advertisment on this header says for immediate release. Now they are not immediate release, they are available Sept. 15th. Ughhhhhh, No wonder I'm a musician and not a business man, because I don't think anyone can be both. 8| At least good at both :thumbup:

Well sure. and that's what I like, that there is stuff for everyone to enjoy.. but people seem to treat it like a competition at times, and I dislike that..

However, Im not saying my stuff "cant" do metal, as I know a lot of folk have used it to great uses. but I guess there is a difference between guessing.. and actually specializing as others seem too. - and that's fine, Im openly admitting this.. if it works for people that's all too good, but if not then no problem either, there is a lot of choice in the metal community. - but i'd rather let people know that I might not be the first best choice for all things metal..

Although I quite dig the free ones I just put out.. and spent far too much time playing with them than I should :)

And this is why I will always buy from you. You never discourage buying from another vendor, you are able to show humility, although some of my favorite high gain profiles are those of your making!

I really find it laughable that people say there are few good clean files and there are few good high gain sounds. I'm struggling to determine which rigs I wanna get rid of to free up space on my Kemper. Problem is, it's hard to figure out which clean and high gain profiles I love the best. I'm at 625 rigs right now trying to get at or under 100. There are soooooo many good tones of all flavors! After all, this does exactly what it claims to, and that's take a virtually identical snapshot of an amp tone and feel. If the tone is bad it's because it was either a less than desirable amp setting or poorly profiled.

Can't stress enough ater a year of owning this unit that I'm still blown away. Don't recall ever having that same feeling for any other piece of gear before and I have been through way too many to count.

Great news that some (many/all?) of the MW profiles will be offered as free to Kemper users. So...if you were MW and had just profiled your amp inventory, what would you do with that tremendous digital library? Offer commercial packs? Reamping service that adds his expertise along with one of his profiles? I guess we'll know something in 3 days.

He did say it was unrelated.Well.......somewhat ?(

Actually, the fact that you have to chime in when someone gives a compliment to work other than yours suggested that in fact you are the biggest pussy there is!

They are really great amps. btw, it was a strat, should have expressed that. Does sound good on a tele though too. I'll have to check those amps out from Andy. His profiles are exceptional! :thumbup:

I've uploaded my favorite clean tone from the Blackstar HT Stage 60. I'm pretty happy with the results, but I know this is subjective so please feel free to give positive or negative feedback so I can profile some more! :thumbup: