Posts by Hallan

you always need an ASIO driver to use any audio interface with a DAW. If you install Asio4All on your computer you will be able to use the Profiler as the audio interface for your DAW

so I downloaded and installed this ASIO4ALL driver… “funny” thing happens.. I can playback everything through Kemper Interface everything but Studio One projects.. although I have set inside SO6 this driver as input and output channels… hm… any suggestion from you or maybe someone who uses SO6? Thanks a lot…

you need to select the Profiler as the audio interface in the audio settings of your DAW in order to send and receive audio signals.

excuse me but in my environment Studio One 6 does not recognize the Kemper as an audio interface.. it recognizes my Octa Capture, GR55 and Windows but not the Kemper.. Kemper works flawlessly as interface when set up in my PC W10 but no way I can use it within Studio One 6.. I wrote to Presonus and waiting for their answer…

I think You will absolutely love it! And there is really absolutely no need to have any kind of the screen… everything I can do through my iPhone in standing position without having to bend down to the floor.. so I do not need and use also all the knobs except the foot switch buttons and main master volume knob.. When I connect BOSS FS-5 dual footswitch I can switch separately 5 options - FX1, FX2, FX1 + FX2 together, Rig up and Rig down! Fantastic! I still do lack very few features and hope they will be accessible in the future… the most important thing for me was the size and the weight of this gear.. I have also its Big Brother head from 2012 but now I can travel on my rehearsals without having to disconnect everything it is also another big plus for me… and in the certain sense I am really happy that it has its limitations so I do not fall in so called options anxiety and play my guitar more and more.. :)

Hi Hallan,
    Believe me, if there was a possibility, I would have done it already!
    The problem is that Kemper releases the tone stack (or not), which is necessary to be able to make liquid profiles.
    And the tone stack is different per Marshall model.
    As the Marshall Major was quite unique and not comparable to other Marshall models, you cannot use the tone stack of another Marshall Major because the results will not be authentic - they will sound nothing like the original amp. I guess Kemper didn't release this tone stack because of the fact that the Major was out of production quite quickly, and there have only been a few thousands released... And most of them are not even working anymore.
    Really sorry, I wish I could help... Better to ask Kemper.

please, make at least one liquid profile and maybe we will achieve some nice results with one of the Marshall stacks inside the Kemper… I think there is no problem to try it, is it? 😉

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

any chance to “go Liquid” with your profiles?

this is quite impressive I would say ... ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.