Posts by Eltzejupp

Speechless! Editor, cabs, presetmanagement.........when I see that right.

What a show!

This cone thing is very interesting, I thing you can connect a new kemper real cab and it's also something like a cab sim in connection to this cab?

Hi all,

new video and new rig for you.

Tried to recreate a typical Paul Gilbert sound for you. I used the free Guidorist Marshall profile. Guido has done a perfecdt profiling session and the profile is really good. No cab change!!!

You can download the tweaked version in my dropbox. Use the link under my signature and search for

GB-Mars CM 800 808.

Hope you like it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Frank

Sorry, but the old reverb presets were dedicated to the REV module and not compatible with the new flexible structure. If those were/are important to you, you have probably used those in your Rigs and could create new presets from those. You just need to open the module, press STORE, and assign a name. It's probably an excellent opportunity, to check if you can raise these presets to a new level by leveraging one of the new reverb types.

Thx Burkhard, that clears it up and I think it was same when delays came out. So, little work to do.

Btw: The old mixed parameter where I could ad the reverb level to guitsr sound or to delay is replaced with??? That was a cool feature. Is it hidden?

Cheers

Frank

Sunday morning. Jam time aaaaaannnnddd the the new reverbs are online.

Chapeau kemper team. Tone Junkie and Have Guitar have done videos, but only for clean sounds. So I go for a distortion sound and a relaxed G Mixolydian sound.

I used the new cirrus rev which is near to a strymon cloud thing. Changed the parameter to my likes (for the first time) and added a delay. The cirrus is a little bit ducked, so it's not so prominend when hitting the string. It grows up with the tone.

I used a cool marshall jubilee profile from paults and changed the cab to my beloved fredman 1960AV from deadlightstudios. Thanks guys, this comination sound awesome imho, hope you like the tweak.

So use the dropboxlink under my signature and download the rig "PaulTS Jubilee REV 1" and let me know if this relaxed Satriani sound work for you.

I used the Jem 77 FP from 1989 with the dimarzio paf pu's, but I also tried the sound with my music man guitars. They also sound outstanding with this tweak.

So here is the video and have a nice sunday

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Frank

The REV module is still the preferred place for reverb effects. Spring Reverb is an exception: for an authentic reproduction of an analog spring reverb, that one should be placed pre stack.

Hello Burkhard,

do I miss something?

My old reverb presets are tweaked with spending a lot of time and I named the presets which I created after some songs or artist's.

I can 't find my old presets. Where are these ones located? Would be crazy when these presets are lost.

Please don't say I have to recretae them with the lagacy module or store them again from rigs where those are in.......

I try to unzipp the backup to see if they are in the old folder and than I try to copy them .........hope that works

Hmmm, I load the backup on my laptop, I change the name to .tar and I opend the folder of the revrb presets. All old reverbpresets are there. I copy the presets to the shared folder of my usb stick and put the stick into the kpa. Pressed ecxternal stora and than Import...... Kemper imports user data and tha "No import necessary" All rigs and Presets are already iun browse pool.

There is no old reverb preset in browse pool!!

So I've done a new backup of the current beta, where the kemper said that all presets are in brosepool, I change the file again to .tar and unzipped it. There is the reverbs folder and all my old reverb presets where in this folder, sorted by name.

Back to the kpa: Where can I find them. The kpa said, they aere already there.

Cheers

Frank

That's so f.....ing awesome.

Installed without any problem!

It works flawlessly ( exept the reported things) and I am very impressed about the presets! Hope we get more presets in future so I have less to tweak;)

I really love the presets and I wont say something negative about the beta, because I don't know what 6.0 brings, I can only list my hopes for 6.0

First of all is the preset management. After the delay presets the reverb presets are in the same pool. Cool, if you have an editor and you can choose a preset by scrolling on a touchpaneldisplay like I -pad or a dropdown menue in windows. The scrolling with the knob on the kpa is a pain in the ass. Count how many presets are in there and how long you have to scroll from preset one to the first reverb preset. This must be changed.......

What else? Nothing:):):):):)

Great work guys and I can imagine how hard it was ( and already is) to change the complete data system to get these things out of the magic box without hardwarechanges.

This is the product of the century!!!

I am very happy that I didn't bought the strymon stuff, CK you save my money:thumbup::thumbup:

The first playthrough was fantastic. So many new ideas and impressions. I love this green monster:love::love::love::love:

So finally I'd like to thank the complete Kemper team for this great work. You guys have given us one of the best products on the music market, that's for sure!!!

Cheers

Frank

Try to change the cab

For eq, try try to reduce the 2400 hz area a little, hear the impact when reducing ( I do that a lot when I have the grafik eq in slot X)

Have a look into the amp section........use the knobs and your ears

You can send soundsamples but it didn't really help because in the end we didn't hear what you hear in your room.

Hear your sound loud and tweak it. If the volume is too low you will set too much bass.

Only with these recommend things you can tweak for hours and I can tell you, every minute you tweak is very helpful for own experience, hear what a parameterchange can do.

One last thing: Switch iff the globally pure cab and use it only per rig ( cab section). If you hear this fizzy fuzzy thing try pure cab.

If you like have a look to my youtube channel. Some tweak tips there. The sounds you hear there are right out of the kpa into the camera. No daw between.

Search for kemp man on youtube or use the link under my signature.

If you like, subscribe;)

Cheers

Frank