Posts by MuddyFox

I've seen folks get some defective pixels along the bottom edge (have some myself but not enough to trigger my OCD) but nothing this severe.

To be clear, I am a Line 6 product manager and don't mean to interfere here. I just want to inform you that we have investigated and resolved the fan rattle issue in May of 2014. We have tested and approved a new fan (..that does not rattle :-)) and all customers that had a bad experience can have it replaced through our customer service and all speakers produced after May 2014 have the new fan.

Is there a way of knowing when was a specific unit produced? Is there a manufacture date stamped somewhere? Or maybe a serial number range?

Good idea but the firewall is off. Supposedly my ISP handles all that, or at least that's what I'm convincing myself. :rolleyes:

I have done nothing to my pc, not even a windows update. Rig exchange just stopped working on 1.9.

Hello folks!

I seem to be having a lot of issues lately. :rolleyes:

Right now it's the rig exchange.
    Having done nothing to my pc, my rig manager stopped connecting to the rig exchange a few days ago. I tried changing the password and I can connect just fine to the web interface of the rig exchange (and the forum, obviously), but when the same credentials are entered into rig manager, I get "connection failed".

I have opened the support ticket but it's slow going and I need my fix! :D Anyone seen this sort of thing before?

I'm on RM 1.3.5 and 3.0.2 on my Kemper.

It could very well be. The Kemper out is maxed and no matter what I fiddle with on the QC makes any difference.
    Still, very much appreciate your input. I completely forgot about the control panel. :rolleyes:
    Thanks!

Didn't even think of that, I don't think I've opened that more than once. :whistling:

Anyways, that's not it. When I raise that volume I do get a change in headphone volume (so that's one problem solved) and the "mixer" panel shows the increase in signal level and some clipping (somewhere) but it doesn't do anything for the level of the signal hitting the Reaper. Still stuck at -6...

I'm sorry, I'm not recording savvy and have no clue what dB scale is Reaper using. All I see is that the bar stops at -6dB and won't go higher no matter what I do and the Kemper output is maxed out (no red led on kemper, humbucker guitar).

I'm not really complaining as my headphone problem is likely a Quadcapture issue, I was just wondering whether it is normal that I can't make a Reaper track clip. I realize it's bad practice but I kinda think it should be possible?
    Maybe there's something in Reaper I'm missing?

Finally got a coax cable to connect my Roland Quadcapture to my Kemper.
    I set the SPDIF output volume to 0dB in the output menu, yet all I get in Reaper is a -6dB max value track.

Is there a way to make the spdif signal louder? Maybe even clip?

Man, mbenigni, you're levelheaded almost to a fault. :D

Apart from selling the Kemper (that one I can't rationalize 8| ), your posts on this and other forums pretty much mirror my thoughts on the matter.
    Keep it up, bud! I honestly can't wait to read your thoughts on Helix once you've had it for a few months. Don't you dare forget posting them here as well!