Posts by project_grudge

No, tomorrow is tomorrow and next year is next year for everyone at the same time whoever you are and however fast or slow time goes for you. ;)

Time zones?
    Plus time slows down when in close proximity of something of a great mass. Trying to get away from my ego some meters now to speed things up ;)

Genuine question...what will the editor be able to do that we can't currently?

My studio time = money....and if it makes things easier and speeds up workflow, then lovely...but is that it?

6 1/2 saved minutes a day equals a full 40h work week a year...

I'm thinking about switching to the Stage because I would like to put my complete system on a pedalboard solution. So for the Stage the editor could surely bring a better/easier handling. But yeah, on the Toaster/Rack its another thing. If the editor will be helpful just for Stage users or for every Kemper user will completely depend on the features and handling the editor will get. I think that having a better view over all the functions, effects etc. on a tablet/laptop screen versus the gameboy screen and button combination on the Kemper could already be the big point.

Its surely gonna be interesting how the editor will change over time. Adding features etc. just like it happened with the Kemper. And how it will affect the style people use their Kempers.

The editor could also be the first step in the direction of an app (and therefor needed module) in the ((really) far) future. Who knows. One can hope. Maybe they release it in a really far future when time travel devices have been developed, then travel back in time and bring it to us tomorrow. But I think all the wormhole-timeloop-paradox type of things would cause too many critical bugs really hard to fix nowadays. So yeah patience is what we need. But this shouldnt stop the ideas we discuss here and even the wishful thinking :)

The editor already exists in all other dimensions than this one...I think the developers have travelled across to get some help from different versions of themselves, and have trouble getting back. All the bugs in 7.x might be screams for help that We are too stupid to understand :-o

Nah. This thread is dead. It’s a thread no more.

I got the Stage and sold my rack btw. Very happy with it! Got a good backpack for it and love the portability!

Crashes and freezes while plugged USB to rig manager and making MIDI Program changes thru Logic Pro X. On Latest Beta

Open a support ticket please! We need them to iron out all of these bugs. For me the 7.1 beta seems solid, and i use MIDI automation from sequencer a lot! But i'm on a Kemper Stage since a couple of weeks so maybe it's different for you.

the simple truth of software development is, that things can change at any time. The underlying issue, in many cases, is, that the more an application comes to completion, the better you can test it. In this case, the current state is, that all features have been implemented and we keep running into little things we were not able to see before. From what I've experienced over the years, this is very normal in software development.

I'm totally happy that my last post received such a positive response and I very much appreciate that. I'll try to keep you posted on the progress from this point onwards. I don't think that "a few days" will mean "a month" but when you take into account what I wrote above, you might understand that what I write right now is entirely based on what I know right now.

I’m sure it will be good when it’s ready :)

Is there anything you can tell us about the software? Will it edit just rigs, or performances also, with drag’n’drop of rigs and effectchains?