Posts by Guenter

After having made the update to 8.7.10 the control lamps (position for Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, Volume) don't work. The function of the knobs is ok but the lamps stay dark. Does anybody are the same experience? Maybe this simply is a technical defect?

Thanks in advance. Guenter

Hi, we'd like to play "signed, sealed, delivered" by Stevie Wonder and, therefore, I am wondering whether any Kemper effect can create this special sitar sound. Don't want to buy a guitar synth only for this song. Does anyone have experience in this case?? Thanks in advance. Guenter

Hallo Eltzejupp. Ich hab' seit heute das Mission EP1 mit Switch-Funktion, habe aber meine Schwierigkeiten damit. Das habe ich eingestellt:
    Mission Ausgang 1 - Stereo-Klinke - in Remote Kanal 6.
    Mission Ausgang 2 - Mono-Klinke - in Remote Kanal 5.
    Kemper: Stomp C = Wah,
    Setup: Kanal 6 = Volume, Kanal 5 = Wah, Volume to Wah
    Was hast Du denn am Kemper bei den Kanälen im Setup eingestellt?
    Dank Dir schon mal. Gruß Günter

Hi, have red many very needful tips and tricks here - thanks a lot friends! May I kindly ask you to share your experience with me concerning the cabling between Kemper Main Outs -> Stage Box? The stage box has XLR inputs (of course) and I am about to use balanced XRL cables.

Setting:
    Main output:
    Master Mono
    volume unlinked and set to -15db (however, this is about 11:00h and so much power is left unused)
    Monitor out linked and connected to my powered box on stage

one of the Main outputs of the Kemper connected by XLR (female) to stage box XLR (male) in
    or do you recommend a TRS to XRL(male) cable??
    or something different?

Again, thanks a lot!
    Guenter

Hi guys, thanks a lot for your answers.
    to Raoul 23:
    Does it still work the same way, i.e. first from heel to toe and then go on.....?? Would be a solution :)
    Aren't you afraid to have a breakdown on stage?

to Zapman:
    a) no changes - no update, no new rigs....
    b) I did a complete reset (no backup) yesterday - same result.

Hi, I bought a Kemper Power Head plus Remote Control in April 2015 at Thomann/D-Burgebrach. Since yesterday I have the following problems:

If I switch on my Kemper to "perform first the tuner shows up....
    a) I go with the guitar into the Kemper, directly without any remote...: After some seconds (without any further action) it moves on to "perform modus", however, with extremely reduced loudness - even if I put it to maximum you really have to "listen". This reduced loudness stays.
    b) I connect remote control and use an expression pedal: The same situation as above BUT if then I switch the pedal to minimum (...the tuner shows up) and back to full loudness again, the loudness is double as it used to be.
    That means either it's close to silent or really loud.

I'd really appreciate also advice from Kemper, directly in this Forum.

Best regards
    Günter

Hi friends,
    sorry to say but the looper still isn't worth to be called a looper - many requests have been written and hopefully the Kemper Team will do a good job (midi clock, level adjustment..)
    In the meantime I need to buy an external one (maybe a Ditto X2 or a Boomerang III). However, I have no idea how to install it in the signal chain being able to use all the stomps and effects...

I use a KPA Power Toaster, a Profiler Remote pedal, 2 expression pedals + one analog Hilton volume pedal.

Many thanks in advance!

Günter

No difference whether I use the left or the right channel or both

Tried what Don recommended: Connected my Iphone as mp3 player
    1) to the stereo inputs of my powered cab, directly - sounds good and clear
    2) to the alternative and return input of my Kemper and put the levels of Aux In >Mains and Aux In >Headphone to 8
    result: monitor out - good and clear sound but Main outs - still poor and muffled.

Seems not to be a problem of my cab but of my Kemper. Any idea? Thx